Coop450 Member 144 Member For: 14y 4m 14d Posted 04/11/12 09:56 AM Posted 04/11/12 09:56 AM (edited) I have come to the Dark side. My wife has been hassling me to buy her a nice car, she has been driving a 1997 Magna so I finally gave in and bought her a G6ET. I have a company VW Passat but wanted something I could have fun in on the weekends I have always had Holden's or Rotors but I think I am in love with this thing. Here are some pics she is dead stock apart from the obvious wheels and lowering plus she has been debadged. ( I have the badges ) Let me know what you think. Cheers Coop Edited 04/11/12 09:57 AM by Coop450 3
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 14d Gender: Male Posted 04/11/12 10:03 AM Posted 04/11/12 10:03 AM Very clean mate, let the mods begin!
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Posted 04/11/12 10:11 AM Posted 04/11/12 10:11 AM Very nice mate, love the white! Good to see another T in Canberra!! 1
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 04/11/12 10:28 AM Posted 04/11/12 10:28 AM Coops?Coops tell me this isn't you ??Coooooooooooooooooooooooopsss ???
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Posted 04/11/12 10:35 AM Posted 04/11/12 10:35 AM Agree with Paul (bulletime), bout time we started getting more members in the canberra region 1
visine Member 144 Member For: 13y 11m 29d Posted 04/11/12 10:39 AM Posted 04/11/12 10:39 AM That is a never fail white with black rims and droped. Looks good mate and keep everybody guessing
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 04/11/12 10:39 AM Posted 04/11/12 10:39 AM I'm farkin hangin here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 04/11/12 12:47 PM Posted 04/11/12 12:47 PM And with the black fog lights and grill......hmmmmm was wondering what that would look like.On a G6ET winter white that is.
chubb Member 5 Member For: 13y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 04/11/12 09:22 PM Posted 04/11/12 09:22 PM looks the goods...
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 15d Posted 05/11/12 01:28 AM Posted 05/11/12 01:28 AM Sleeper - Very nice , white, lowered and black shoes is the new black - BravoA++++ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now