Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth Wa
Posted

yeah I raced it in drive I tried it once in the gears hit the limiter in 2 gears and ran 11.1 but Simon said the mph could of been slightly off since I had handbrake right up during that 10 pass im not to sure if it made much difference but if you look at the dyno sheets the car is making that power at high rpm and wound right out in 4th so if we screw the boost into it more down low im pretty sure mph will come up. My last tune made 401rwkws and went 129mph but was a 2059 60ft, your mph they reckon can drop off with a good 60ft and if the car was crossing the line at 127 mph it propably was making around 390rwkw and yes the auto felt a little flairy but when I put billet shaft in we will check clutches and also race tune in box should help

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

yeah I raced it in drive I tried it once in the gears hit the limiter in 2 gears and ran 11.1 but Simon said the mph could of been slightly off since I had handbrake right up during that 10 pass im not to sure if it made much difference but if you look at the dyno sheets the car is making that power at high rpm and wound right out in 4th so if we screw the boost into it more down low im pretty sure mph will come up. My last tune made 401rwkws and went 129mph but was a 2059 60ft, your mph they reckon can drop off with a good 60ft and if the car was crossing the line at 127 mph it propably was making around 390rwkw and yes the auto felt a little flairy but when I put billet shaft in we will check clutches and also race tune in box should help

Oh handbrake the whole way would rob a few mph's for sure!

If you doing the input then you should machine the piston down and get 2 more frictions in there!

Your mph with 401 was pretty spot on for 129mph hence why I think you should have run 130 - 131 with 422!

Edited by Vevapower
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Don't stress about ya mph there's so many things that can contribute to it being one way or the other with the zf, there a temperamental box. Your there and there abouts so that's the main thing and you've run a 10 on pump, not alot can say that

  • Like 1
  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

That's right it's Rednose and myself that only stress over MPH!

Ha ha.

Nah all good 10 is a 10 and as John said there's not a lot that have done it on pump (FG wise)!

Get the Ethanol into her box done and bring on the low low 10's!

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth Wa
Posted

My mates car was on E85 and made 440 rwkws mine was on pump but mine on E85 makes 464 heres my dyno sheet on E85post-39097-0-90950900-1351166257_thumb.j

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Yeah that's right on a 10.2 - 10.3 with your same 60ft!

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth Wa
Posted

cheers qik 1 I couldnt of said it any better a 10 is a 10 even though it just snuck in plus first time down in a long time can only get a bit better with practice I hope,but hanging to try on ethanol the difference in the two tunes is chalk and cheese

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I pride my self on being a wanker

Sorry lol

  • Like 2
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 14y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Its on pump and the we don't know how the timing is loaded in.A good thread ruined again.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

All I read was hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

from then I knew the thread would be farked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...