tser Member 9 Member For: 15y 7m 26d Posted 17/10/12 04:16 AM Posted 17/10/12 04:16 AM Hey all,Just bought a ba mk2 xr6t,only looking for 250rwkw, does anyone have their intercooler for sale? (I live in SA)I was looking for the f6 one, but any well price will do
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/12 04:21 AM Posted 17/10/12 04:21 AM Want a capa cooler? 1
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 17d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/12 07:45 AM Posted 17/10/12 07:45 AM CAPA cooler will be good for 250rwkw no worries.I found 12-13psi was it's maximum cooling number for consistancy.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 17/10/12 07:49 AM Posted 17/10/12 07:49 AM For 250 sakw won't wven need a cooler.
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Posted 17/10/12 09:13 AM Posted 17/10/12 09:13 AM wouldnt the stock cooler be fine for 250ish rwkw
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/12 11:02 AM Posted 17/10/12 11:02 AM so you live in SA?just go get it dyno'd, prolly already got 250 at the treads. 2
tser Member 9 Member For: 15y 7m 26d Posted 23/10/12 07:07 AM Author Posted 23/10/12 07:07 AM (edited) thanks for the replies, I forgot to follw thread so just saw replies now. the boys at morepower told me I wont need a bigger intercooler for 250rwkw. I was just thinking a bigger front mount will be safer and keep it running good on the hot days. How much are you selling the capa cooler for?Or do yous rekon its a pointless investment? Edited 23/10/12 07:10 AM by tser
joshmcmillan Member 46 Member For: 14y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Mid North Coast, NSW Posted 10/11/12 06:15 AM Posted 10/11/12 06:15 AM Mine has 270rwkw on stock cooler... (also don't be fooled if you look and see the part number plate that has the FPV logo, stock coolers are an FPV item)
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/11/12 06:45 AM Posted 10/11/12 06:45 AM Get a cooler, stock one is crap
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Posted 10/11/12 10:44 AM Posted 10/11/12 10:44 AM B series stock cooler is small and rubbish. Go for a plaz replacement
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now