Forced Performance & Qik1 Pushing The Zf Even Further

qik1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I know we've got another thread but after todays effort I thought it worth while/worthy to start another. Before I get into the finer details we did over 200klm in the car before it even got to the track all on pump e85 & full weight including sound system, spare tyre, jack & other crap floating around the car. The tune that we raced on is the same one ive put nearly 600klm on this last couple of days since ive been home.

As for the run the final figures are 10.3 @ 147.07 mph with a soft 1.815 60ftr. Its the most its given me off the line so far so working with what it'll let us at this point. It was far from a clean run. had to pedal 1st to 2nd through wheelspin & 3rd to 4th with a big lift to let the box play nice. It felt quick but had no idea of the final figure due to the way the rest of the night had gone. I was driving around no brakes for burnouts due to no vaccume & limpmodes all night so not ideal.

We may or may not have another crack with it time will tell.

Once again so much thanks to my good mate, builder & tuner Jamie Kuhn @ Forced Performance none of this is possible without his ongoing support & help. Cheers dude :)

• Like 7

big congrats john excellent numbers all round

Cheers, the night wasnt goin to plan until then. Was good to see some good results.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 2d

Dave,

No we have not fitted a vac pump yet, but it was discussed last night. Will be something g to look into in the near future. The only time there is a problem, is when trying to do a burnout, and when you start the car cold.

• Like 1

All we need to do is 60ft the big girl & it'll happen. By being able to put abit more heat in the tyres it should help all round including the mid track spins. When im home home next time we might have another crack as is just depends timing of a few other things

• Like 1