Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 03/09/12 01:06 PM Posted 03/09/12 01:06 PM (edited) Still trying to figure out how I've missed seeing your bobtail 1nsane every time I've seen your car lol, wtf?! Maybe just too glued onto your wheels and distracted by the cars noise Edited 03/09/12 01:07 PM by Shyfrd 1
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 03/09/12 02:25 PM Posted 03/09/12 02:25 PM hey INSANE,nice car buds it looks good..is that a 944 in the garage I see.....
1NSANE Legacy Donating Member 279 Member For: 16y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: South West Melbourne Posted 03/09/12 08:56 PM Posted 03/09/12 08:56 PM Thanks guys. Yeah that's a 944 in the garage. Non turbo. Exactly opposite to the xr in every way lol
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 13d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 03/09/12 11:54 PM Posted 03/09/12 11:54 PM I vote G6ET look 2
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 25d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 04/09/12 12:22 AM Posted 04/09/12 12:22 AM definitely better with the lip spoiler. FG's just dont look right without a spoiler of some sort.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now