Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Ok guys,thought id start a wish list thread as I was scrolling trough my eBay and looking at the stuff I wast to buy but really money is better spent of family living..throw images,links etc of your wishlist's for ie: Christmas,Easter,birthday's etc..or the fact that you just want it now rather then later...oh and try keep it realistic in the sense..don't know if anyone has started a thread like this,although I looked before hand..anyway

I wish......

http://www.ebay.com....=item27c9c9d8f2

really would love 20" on the front though..but hey I wishing atm!

Edited by EFSIX
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

You his dad?

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Wish I had a stretch helicopter decked out with a bar & stripper poles & a dj & a bunch of coke & high class whores.

Or a new exhaust.

  • Like 1
  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

haha think you should settle with the zorst mate..

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 1d
Posted

Not his dad henz but maybe I can adopt him for the day n take him for ice cream n he can give me the turbo side air box n battery relo ;)

  • Like 1
  • I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside,Melbourne
Posted

Ford freak : there too bloody good arnt they?..I want them in graphite centers with white dish 20x8 F 22x9.5 or 10 R...look unreal!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

This thread could get outa hand lol.... All I want for xmas is 1000whp with room for improvement :) too many things to list

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I wish freaky would get laid :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...