Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Anyone on Facebook like the page Cool fords. Got pics up of the new gt rspec in each colour combo (black/red, white/black, blue/black, red/black).

White looks tuff as nails!!! :buttrock: Blue looks alright, better than the black lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 7d
Posted

Agree the white is the pic(not a fan of the fluro orange/red on the black - especially on the driving lights) - although I am disappointed if they won't offer the RSpec in auto ... Just as I coming to terms with purchasing the new car in auto - oops I said it twice now!!! Each time is gets easier - FPV decide to take the auto away . It seems I can't take a trick - Come on FPV give a old man a break

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

LOL @ info from the inside?

This was published on FPV Facebook page days ago...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
Posted

The 3 I've seen so far were autos and not sure why anyone would think they wouldn't offer the lazy box?

The red looks worse in the flesh

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Who are you talking to worm???

They're all being built with autos from all the stuff I've read about them

White ftw. Something about those f6 front bars and no grey coon eyes. Looks awesome

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

The ute is back at least.

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...