Redback Banned 236 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown NSW Posted 14/08/09 10:45 PM Posted 14/08/09 10:45 PM Just done the valve springs on my BA using the ATOMIC valve spring removal tool. Apart from the tool making life easier so was the service, advice and help form Brad at Atomic. Considering I didn't even buy the valve springs off him he was still willing to share in his knowledge and advice on how to get the job done. Ocassionally you come across someone that is really nice and doesn't want your wallet, Brad from Atomic seems to be that person. So even though he's not a sponsor and might not see this, thank you.
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Posted 18/09/09 12:03 AM Posted 18/09/09 12:03 AM couldnt agree with you more. havent had better service off anyone, he has really helped me out even when he didnt need to, should be more people out there like him
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 18/09/09 12:30 AM Posted 18/09/09 12:30 AM Totally agree about Brads customer service, when I built my motor the pistons were missing one ring out of the box, out of desperation to meet a deadline I called him at 5:45pm on a friday and he had no problems about me calling and supplying the one I needed on saturday morning. I couldn't be happier with the product and service provided by Brad
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 29d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 18/09/09 01:08 AM Posted 18/09/09 01:08 AM couldnt agree with you more. havent had better service off anyone, he has really helped me out even when he didnt need to, should be more people out there like himKevin from Process West will definitely give him a run for his money.I've dealt with both of them. Both have standards and attitudes that are not common in todays industry...Customer first... As you say there should be more out there like them.
DUS12 Member 471 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Posted 18/09/09 01:39 AM Posted 18/09/09 01:39 AM kevin is also very very good, im glad to run both their products on my car
neo Member 376 Member For: 18y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: The Ville Posted 18/09/09 10:24 AM Posted 18/09/09 10:24 AM + 1 when I called ATOMIC to get my springs we had a good chat about what set of springs I wanted to get and was very helpfull.
6onb00st New Member 20 Member For: 18y 3m 27d Posted 06/05/11 06:04 AM Posted 06/05/11 06:04 AM Does anyone in the western suburbs or surrounding areas have the atomic valvespring removal tool that I could lend as id like to install my new valve springs myself. any help would be greatly appreciate.cheers matt
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 06/05/11 07:40 AM Posted 06/05/11 07:40 AM call brad from atomic, he'll know who has one close by
Ployzo Member 15 Member For: 15y 3m 20d Posted 12/06/11 11:24 AM Posted 12/06/11 11:24 AM HI ALL I AM LOOKING AT BUYING SOME ATOMIC VALVE SPRINGS DO YOU GUYS RATE THESE HIGHLY? AND DO YOU GUYS KNOW ROUGHLY HOW MUCH A MECHANIC WILL CHARGE TO INSTALL THEM?? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP....
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 12/06/11 12:16 PM Posted 12/06/11 12:16 PM Yeah Atomic is good gear!Fitting maybe $500 / $600 ... depends where you are and where you go, can vary.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now