Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 02:29 AM Posted 08/06/12 02:29 AM Don't know if it's a mistake, but 40series tyres? Why not 30 or even 25.
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 9d Posted 08/06/12 02:29 AM Posted 08/06/12 02:29 AM Nice rims splash.
splashman Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 03:31 AM Author Posted 08/06/12 03:31 AM Don't know if it's a mistake, but 40series tyres? Why not 30 or even 25.Because race car.They may be 35's actually, ill have another look tonight.I'll take some better pics so you can see the stretch, I might go a bit more next set. First time is always trial and error. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 08/06/12 05:01 AM Posted 08/06/12 05:01 AM Don't know if it's a mistake, but 40series tyres? Why not 30 or even 25.. They won't stretch. Need narrow tire big wall.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 08/06/12 05:59 AM Posted 08/06/12 05:59 AM (edited) Just fapped...They look big for a 20 how they fill the guards like that.. Edited 08/06/12 06:00 AM by MiKa
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/06/12 07:20 AM Posted 08/06/12 07:20 AM Knew there was no f*cking way these were 19s...They look horn but I cant bring myself to spend $4k on wheels...Some more stance coming soon... I got two sets on a plane from USA :-)
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 08/06/12 07:23 AM Posted 08/06/12 07:23 AM But $20k on rims over the years? Hahah 1
splashman Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/12 10:20 AM Author Posted 08/06/12 10:20 AM Yeh so I checked the tyres -Fronts are 225/35Rears are 255/35I took some better photos, I'll upload them after the footy. 1
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 08/06/12 10:27 AM Posted 08/06/12 10:27 AM OMFG!!!I'm jealous I cannot do it .. front bumper wouldn't last the day with my missus driving.. hell even with me driving !!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 08/06/12 11:05 AM Posted 08/06/12 11:05 AM we have a new winner- worm, go to the back of the classfor now..... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now