Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
Posted (edited)

460kw at the wheels. That wont last long!....I still desperately want one of those though. How do I order one Peter?

Edited by Street Tuner
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 29d
Posted

Gooday Martin, at the moment this is an engineering project car, I plan to have the project completed and ready for sale by mid year, have a number of significant projects to finish before returning to the LS1 project, though if you desperate we could build a package for you before mid year. Sorry don't have any firm pricing as of now and pricing will depend upon final specification. We will certainly show these centrifugal blower people how to really add positive pressure to the LS1. :lol:

Peter

APS

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
Posted

Well that's been on the cards for about five years now Peter....just sms Dave and tell him to pull his finger out on the kit. Dont worry about pricing either, I will durability test it for you :)...for free

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 19d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

So much angst. If Steve reckons he did 131mph and 14.3 well he must of done it. I don't think he's in the habit of bull$hitting just for the sake of it. He explained what happened so I think we should just believe it.

Twin turbo LS1 sounds interesting, in a Late model camira of some sort I presume? Do they have problems getting transmissions/gearboxes to handle the power?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 4d
  • Location: Kurrajong, Sydney
Posted
Sorry pete I don't live in the fantasy land

:sick::spit:

Ditto to what Bloan said!

:sick::spit:

Gee..... when Steve first got on here with his development he was everyone's hero. Since when did he do anything to change that???

I remember when he first posted the details of that run ages ago everyone took him at his word. Now that Nizpro and APS are around we don't believe him anymore??? What's up with that?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
I remember when he first posted the details of that run ages ago everyone took him at his word. Now that Nizpro and APS are around we don't believe him anymore??? What's up with that?

I think everyone just wondering why he won't show the proof in the form of the time slip. I don't see what the problem is in being asked to prove your claims. Why not just post the slip? What's the big deal?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 4d
  • Location: Kurrajong, Sydney
Posted

Yeah, it's not really a big deal. As far as I see whether he posts it or not doesn't really matter... if he were using it as a selling point for his kit then I'd like to see proof though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Location: Ballarat
Posted (edited)
Yeah, it's not really a big deal. As far as I see whether he posts it or not doesn't really matter... if he were using it as a selling point for his kit then I'd like to see proof though.

think Steve has video footage of the 14.3@132mph and in the process of getting the analogue footage to PC format so it can be viewed to prove he did the run. Maybe he didnt keep the time slip but when you think about it 14.3@132mph is realistic. I've seen cars do 10.5@105mph and although that seems strange with the low terminal speed the reason being in the run after half track a low 9 sec car didnt accelerate after half track. It's the same when a 9sec car has huge amounts of wheelspin and runs a really slow time but huge mph. But when it's a competitive issue and we must admit it's good to have verification if you intend to break a record or claim a title of some sort.

Edited by Ezy10z
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

APS, you seem to be using both this forum and fordforums.com to promote your business ONLY and not in anyway to provide any technical help to other users on these sites. I asked you a question regarding whats gone wrong with your auto in the XR6T and what mods your doing to it and you have failed to answer, reinforcing that you are just interested in self promotion. Out of interest did you contribute a substatial amount for the purchase of a new sever. Because by the amount of self promotion you have done maybe you should have paid for the sever in FULL

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
APS, you seem to be using both this forum and fordforums.com to promote your business ONLY and not in anyway to provide any technical help to other users on these sites. I asked you a question regarding whats gone wrong with your auto in the XR6T and what mods your doing to it and you have failed to answer, reinforcing that you are just interested in self promotion. Out of interest did you contribute a substatial amount for the purchase of a new sever. Because by the amount of self promotion you have done maybe you should have paid for the sever in FULL

You are joking aren't you?

Peter has provided a heap of technical information for members on this site, just look back through all the topics, Peter has made many valuable contributions. I can't comment on your question but I know it's been said before that the auto reinforcing will be revealed when the testing and pricing has been concluded. As for the self promotion, APS is more than entitled to do so, after all APS is a sponsor of this site and consequently pay the sponsorship fees. Unlike other tuning companys.

And no I don't have any APS products, but I'm greatful that Peter can share his expertise with us, whether we buy APS or not.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...