Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/12 02:44 AM Posted 23/05/12 02:44 AM Which one we doing Pailie, the 6 hour one and if so what's the full price?
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 23/05/12 02:51 AM Author Posted 23/05/12 02:51 AM Duno man, I just booked the whole arvo and they just asked for 25 bucks. If we stay longer we just pay extra on the day. the 25 also gives you a gun and 100 paintbals but most of us will go through 100 in 10 mins hahaha.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/12 02:57 AM Posted 23/05/12 02:57 AM The superwog guys are greek not leb
daztbo FLY-FPV Legacy Donating Member 474 Member For: 17y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Greensborough Vic Posted 23/05/12 02:58 AM Posted 23/05/12 02:58 AM I tried calling him then but he said he is driving so to call back later
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 23/05/12 03:06 AM Posted 23/05/12 03:06 AM ............. 100 paintbals but most of us will go through 100 in 10 mins hahaha.In some of our comps, we would occasionally use up to 800+ in ten minutes :gunsfiring: :biggun: :uziman: :rl: :triniti: :morpheus:
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/12 03:15 AM Posted 23/05/12 03:15 AM Gonna cost us 1000$ each
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 23/05/12 03:46 AM Posted 23/05/12 03:46 AM lol we were sort of sponsored, we would go to most tournaments, depending on whether 5 man or 7 man and what type of fields were being used, with between possibly 5 and 8 boxes and each box would hold 2500, we would always have left over, but it was better to have too much than not enough
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 23/05/12 08:02 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:02 AM Count me out - I can't afford this now.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/12 08:04 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:04 AM It's not that expensive, it's only $20 for 100 paintballs everytime you need more.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/05/12 08:12 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:12 AM I bought 1000 last time and I wouldn't go with any less, only had left overs cause I got owned in the stand off by an automatic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now