Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posted (edited)

It says on the install instructions for the GReddy boost controllers to T into the rising rate regulator vacuum/boost line to read boost. They have good diagrams on their website. Make sure the valve is plumbed correctly for an external gate. According to my diagrams the pressure supply from the turbo housing should go to the NC port. External wastegate goes to the COM port and vents to atmo through the NO port when the supply pressure from the turbo is shut off via the solenoid.

Sorry, just read your first post again. So it was working ok before, right?

Cheers

Chris

Edited by riptide
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Without a valid boost signal the poor old ebc ain't going to do squat!

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 14d
Posted

I had to get a rwc for my car and it was working before then, and to be honest when I picked it up from the garage again after everything was fitted back on I didn't really take any notice if it was working or not, I looked at the plenum couldn't find anything is there a specific spot to be looking? Also the hose that is ment for vent is it ment to be connected to something?

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 14d
Posted

actually I found I another red and black hose at the top of the plenum which I think is ment to be connected to the t peice in the photo

IMG_0192.jpg

that then connects to a smaller hose and goes into the firewall which I think then goes to the boost controlelr what do u guys think?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posted

That's the one. T's in to the regulator control line :)

Maybe some cable ties on all your boost lines might be an idea?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

A cable tie done up tight is good insurance to stop those type of hoses from coming off as boost increases, also check the size of the hose to make sure it is a snug/tight fit as it does not look original.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...