BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 26d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 23/04/12 10:09 AM Posted 23/04/12 10:09 AM Hi-Torque will recommend Wayne at Muffs to the max for exhaust. Go the single 4" if you've got a spare 2k. Might need to port wastegate too to stop overboost. 1
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 23/04/12 10:14 AM Author Posted 23/04/12 10:14 AM Haha nah dont have 2 k to blow, I just dont feel like my car is as fast as it should be, thinking cat could be stuffed
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 23/04/12 10:15 AM Posted 23/04/12 10:15 AM Was it noticeably quicker?It sure was mate! The sound, the response and extra power is completely worth the money and will see even bigger results if u ever dyno tune it..Do the most you can before paying the big bucks for a tune later on. Good idea getting some 'before mods' power figures too! My tuner wouldn't do a freebie run for me while they had it
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 23/04/12 10:48 AM Author Posted 23/04/12 10:48 AM Awesome! did you have to get an adaptor ?
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 23/04/12 10:55 AM Posted 23/04/12 10:55 AM Adaptor.. For the 2 sensors do u mean?If so, I have no idea how they sorted that out but it still has a sensor down near cat and another right up top of the dump..The Dump pipe was already made with the factory sized internal thread, so it screwed straight on
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 23/04/12 10:57 AM Author Posted 23/04/12 10:57 AM (edited) Nah I mean to fit the cat onto the existing exhaust Edited 23/04/12 10:57 AM by patrick1234
RynoF6 Idiot Member Legacy Donating Member 446 Member For: 16y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Posted 23/04/12 10:58 AM Posted 23/04/12 10:58 AM (edited) Bionic you have dump and cat without tune? Edited 23/04/12 10:59 AM by RynoF6
Boogtonic Member 76 Member For: 15y 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/04/12 11:04 AM Posted 23/04/12 11:04 AM I've got a full APS ute system in mint condition for $700, in Brisbane too.
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 23/04/12 11:07 AM Posted 23/04/12 11:07 AM Bionic you have dump and cat without tune? Nah mate, I had it tuned 2 weeks after they were fitted. But it ran perfectly... I was more concerned about bigger cooler without tune.And sorry Patrick, yeah my cat is welded onto existing exhaust with an adaptor I guess! I haven't even removed rear muffler. Completely stock from cat back and sounds pretty awesome to me, without the drone and silly six sound 1
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 25/04/12 08:14 AM Author Posted 25/04/12 08:14 AM Hey guys just an update! I bought a full system from someone in here, installed it today and im definitly impressed! pulls way harder although I notice my boost has creeped up to around 14
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now