PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 25/04/12 08:30 AM Posted 25/04/12 08:30 AM Have you had it retuned? If not, that's why your boost keeps creeping up, it needs a retune.
Boogtonic Member 76 Member For: 15y 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/04/12 08:52 AM Posted 25/04/12 08:52 AM Hey guys just an update! I bought a full system from someone in here, installed it today and im definitly impressed! pulls way harder although I notice my boost has creeped up to around 14Glad you're happy with it mate, take it easy till she has been tuned though. Are you happy with the note?
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 8m Posted 25/04/12 09:16 PM Author Posted 25/04/12 09:16 PM Nah just installed exhaust yesterday, will get it tuned within 2 weeks, and yeah I like the note bit quieter on idle but more deeper under boost
TXR05 Member 181 Member For: 15y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 05/05/12 09:37 AM Posted 05/05/12 09:37 AM I personally DO NOT recommend Hi-Torque. While I was in there, there was a guy with a very nicely modded BF tunned to 16 PSI, he only managed 299.8 RWKW.As for me, My car is down on 80 RWHP, they passed it off as 'a worn engine' Even though timing, boost and everything else is perfect. They were cheap, and I reckon for that reason. They do a quick job.I'm meant to be making 420RWHP on 12 PSI. They hardly believed me, and told me to make that power I need to be running 16 - 18 PSI with my mods.Although was interesting to know I have some boost creep from 12PSI upto 13PSI lol.This is just me, I'm not happy for them not to tell me whats wrong with my car, and my first experience with them is no good.
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 05/05/12 02:56 PM Posted 05/05/12 02:56 PM Nah just installed exhaust yesterday, will get it tuned within 2 weeks, and yeah I like the note bit quieter on idle but more deeper under boostfull exhaust and no tune?you must play russian roulette as a sport 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 25d Gender: Male Posted 05/05/12 10:43 PM Posted 05/05/12 10:43 PM I personally DO NOT recommend Hi-Torque. While I was in there, there was a guy with a very nicely modded BF tunned to 16 PSI, he only managed 299.8 RWKW.As for me, My car is down on 80 RWHP, they passed it off as 'a worn engine' Even though timing, boost and everything else is perfect. They were cheap, and I reckon for that reason. They do a quick job.I'm meant to be making 420RWHP on 12 PSI. They hardly believed me, and told me to make that power I need to be running 16 - 18 PSI with my mods.Although was interesting to know I have some boost creep from 12PSI upto 13PSI lol.This is just me, I'm not happy for them not to tell me whats wrong with my car, and my first experience with them is no good. very happy with my tune from hi torque mate. my fg f6 is making 370rwks on 16psi. very happy with there work..
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 07/05/12 01:10 AM Posted 07/05/12 01:10 AM ^^^My nicely modded BF made 399.8rwkw tuned by Hi-Torque. 420hp on 12psi? Was it tuned in SA? 3
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 07/05/12 01:14 AM Posted 07/05/12 01:14 AM ^At 17psi
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 07/05/12 01:29 AM Posted 07/05/12 01:29 AM ^^ Ashley can tune these things in his sleep. If your car was 80rwhp down, then chances are it has a problem. Likewise, the 'nicely modded' BF might have rocked up with a monza cooler and other pieces of crap fitted to it, that often presents at the shop. People expect miracles sometimes with flogged out engines with sh*t gear fitted to them. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now