Memo Member 39 Member For: 15y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/04/12 06:54 AM Posted 17/04/12 06:54 AM G'day AllI've been thinking about adding a bonnet scoop to my xr6t, just wondering if you guys have any thoughts on this topic (I.e what sort)I welcome all feedback.Sorry if this topic has already been posted.Memo
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 17/04/12 10:18 AM Posted 17/04/12 10:18 AM Like a hornet scoop f*ck me I hope not lol
Memo Member 39 Member For: 15y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/04/12 10:43 AM Author Posted 17/04/12 10:43 AM Like a hornet scoop f*ck me I hope not lolHell no man I mean something suttle nothing over the top !
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/12 10:48 AM Posted 17/04/12 10:48 AM XR8 bonnet maybe ?
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 5m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 17/04/12 11:20 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:20 AM (edited) Check out the one fitted on V8 EATA or YUTRN as it was formally known. Neat, not too high and gets rid of underbonnet temps. Edited 17/04/12 11:21 AM by Bomber
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 17/04/12 11:44 AM Posted 17/04/12 11:44 AM Hell no man I mean something suttle nothing over the top !Oh thank god lol. Have a look at the vented xr8 bonnet from savage, IMO very nice and functional
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 17/04/12 12:13 PM Posted 17/04/12 12:13 PM subtle...
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/04/12 01:10 PM Posted 17/04/12 01:10 PM I was thinkin of doing this too.. Just gotta find a nice straight bonnet from ba or bf at the wreckers 1st then ATTACK!!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/12 07:25 PM Posted 17/04/12 07:25 PM Fibremotive do carbon fibre bonnets with slots if trying to keep engine temps down.
nikofgxr6t Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 15y 8m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/12 09:14 PM Posted 17/04/12 09:14 PM This is the one im looking athttp://www.hfmautostyling.com.au/projects/view/fg-xr6-turbo-custom-bonnet/40
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now