JoeBAXR6T Member 2 Member For: 15y 2m 15d Posted 20/03/12 11:14 AM Posted 20/03/12 11:14 AM Hey was just wondering about intecoolerz I have a 2007 bf mkII xr6t and it's completely stock ATM I've got tune full exhaust injectors and fuel pump on the way but I'm not sure what cooler to get.I'm already up for a bit so I don't want to spend the earthAny ideas on the best cheapest way to go ??Cheers
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/03/12 11:32 AM Posted 20/03/12 11:32 AM (edited) Search , there is 10000000000000000000000000000000000 threads on this. Edited 20/03/12 11:32 AM by arronm
MedPro Member 45 Member For: 14y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/03/12 11:45 AM Posted 21/03/12 11:45 AM Im just gonna say, Ive done the research, have the same car as you and ill say, Nizpro. The formation of the intercooler is much better for efficency and the price is similar to other competitors. This is my opinion so by no means take it as the most scientific, but when it comes to my car, that's what ill be putting, to be specific, the big big cooler. 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/03/12 12:13 PM Posted 21/03/12 12:13 PM Used nizpro from the forum, winning.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/03/12 03:29 PM Posted 21/03/12 03:29 PM Hey Steve have you got the big boy or the junior burger (55mm)
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 22/03/12 12:40 AM Posted 22/03/12 12:40 AM Nizpro FTW....Is the difference in the width, cause I dunno which one I have too...
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 22/03/12 04:41 AM Posted 22/03/12 04:41 AM (edited) Nah Arron I have Frostyboy / Brad's old one, which was 400rwkw on his but I believe is the older smaller cooler as he upgraded to "big big" cooler, never did measure the thickness though.I prefer Aussie Burgers.PS my first post might be unclear, it should read "buy a used nizpro cooler from forum, winning" Edited 22/03/12 04:42 AM by -SteveR-
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 22/03/12 04:57 AM Posted 22/03/12 04:57 AM My personal experience with the nizpro big big cooler is this:Ran at Calder Park raceway , still std airbox and crossover in 38c temperature, ute went 11.36Ran at Calder Park Raceway, still std airbox and crossover in 22c temperature, ute went 11.24That is a realtime comparison how good that cooler works, not to mention back to back runs on a dyno I lost 0.1 rwkw.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/03/12 05:52 AM Posted 22/03/12 05:52 AM Nizpro BIG BIG is the SHIZZLE...... 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/03/12 08:17 AM Posted 22/03/12 08:17 AM how come you dont hear many people using them?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now