Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 20/06/12 02:40 AM Posted 20/06/12 02:40 AM And apparently rolled in tips sound like arse. 1
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Posted 09/07/12 11:16 AM Posted 09/07/12 11:16 AM I just fitted a twin 2.5" redback system bloody quiet as a mouse! Sucks
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/07/12 11:27 AM Posted 09/07/12 11:27 AM And apparently rolled in tips sound like arse.fkn oath!
FG50T Member 568 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/12 08:38 AM Author Posted 11/07/12 08:38 AM And apparently rolled in tips sound like arse.*cheap sh*t rolled tips sound like ass. Plenty of good ones getting around in the world.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 11/07/12 08:46 AM Posted 11/07/12 08:46 AM (edited) I did the xforce 2.5" twin catback with my venom bolt up cat. Nice deep note at idle and wot but I'm actually hoping it shuts up a bit once it carbons up. I wouldn't say it drones but at that 100 - 115klm mark it gets a bit annoying going up hills etc.To be honest and not just 'cause I've had a fitment issue which I'm still working through, I probably should've stayed with the stock system and just put some twin tips on it! I gained bugger all power (over stock system) and as I've always struggled with the note of an I6 engine anyway, making it louder was probably a dumb decision for me.So imo, stock is best for small turbo FG. Edited 11/07/12 09:00 AM by Bomber 1
Trav199 Member 126 Member For: 15y 8m 23d Posted 11/07/12 09:08 AM Posted 11/07/12 09:08 AM xr6tdevelopments 4" dump and hiflow cat bolted to standard system.. made 377rwkw and have run a best of 11.60@122mph (no lsd) in my g6et 1
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 20d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/12 02:19 AM Posted 15/08/12 02:19 AM So ........what is the quietest cat back?
FG50T Member 568 Member For: 22y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/08/12 05:02 AM Author Posted 15/08/12 05:02 AM Manta twin 2.5 is quieter than a friends nizpro 4" and a x-force 3.5" all I've been able to compare to in real life.
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Posted 15/08/12 06:01 AM Posted 15/08/12 06:01 AM Xforce twin 2.5" would be up there!
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 15/08/12 08:49 AM Posted 15/08/12 08:49 AM I was wondering if there would be a way I can quiet my 3.5" s/s xforce down? Maybe by fitting part of my original system back on after the cat if it can support good power?I can do any welding etc myself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now