Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 8d
Posted

hey guys im will, I own a blue BA xr6t ute with the plates BLU333. standard for the moment except 20" by 8" on the front 20" by 10" on the back.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
:verysad:
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

Newbie here....just working out how to find my way round the forums

if anyone can send me a link on how to create a gallery..... I would appreciate it :icon_ford:

cheers Sam

Terry Turbo Ghia Girl!!!

post-32324-1225715356_thumb.jpg

post-32324-1225716942_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
Here are some links to my new baby.

had a squiz @ your link...very bloody niiiice!!! :icon_ford:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide - SA
Posted

hi guys,

Mark here, great site! Im moving on up from a Subaru Legacy GT to (hopefully) 2003-2004 BA Falcon XR6T. I have been studying the lasts few weeks reading up on which models are better for performance ie. valves and going over the forums working out a good cheap performance path.

Im not sure if injectors are really needed before fuel pump but im hearing people are getting better economy with newer injectors, then I stumble onto the group buys for Cappa flashers and injectors and I am loosing my mind, it's great!

Ok well I think I will move on to the general discussion area to learn more.

Ps. Does anyone have any good performance upgrade links for noobs to this engine.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 27d
Posted

A Newbie Hello from me.

Coincidentally, another Mark from Adelaide.

Narooma Blue 03 BA-T auto dead stock, other than an F6 snorkel and K&N, bought her S/h recently.

Been perusing for a while and have picked up many tips (see F6 snorkle and K&N + bov sol clean, new fuel filter), thankyou for this forum and information, everybody.

Love these cars (though Im a Mopar fan, dont hold that agin me) and look Forward to meeting many SA guys at the Cruise on the 15.11. (you goin Gramps?)

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

Hi all,I to am a new member to the xr6 turbo fraternity.I have had my envy green xr6 turbo for almost 12 months and let me just say its the best ford I have owned to date.

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d
Posted

hey guys, im new here... didnt were to post to introduce myself.. im from OzStreetCruisers.com .. I recently brought my own XR6t... just wanted to show her off abit lol

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted (edited)

:spoton:

G'Day mate, post up some pics! Got any mods planned?

Edited by senna_T
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bunbury WA
Posted

Good evening everyone :innocent:

My names Matt I'm 23 and I reside in Bunbury WA. I own a 1996 EL Fairmont running an N/A BA DOHC six cylinder, transmission and ECU. You may have already seen the stupidly huge thread on Fordmods haha.

I found FXR6T.com a while ago when I was first researching what needed to be done for the engine conversion and found the site to be alot of help.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures if you havn't seen my car yet. I hope to learn alot more from FXR6T.com!

Oh, while I'm at it, are cruises strictly for BA-FG Turbo cars? I'd love to tag along on one, but can understand if it's restricted to certain cars.

post-1397-1227012582_thumb.jpg

post-1397-1227012722_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...