tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/09/11 11:14 AM Posted 22/09/11 11:14 AM Me? (talking about warnings for those playing along at home)
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 22/09/11 11:21 AM Posted 22/09/11 11:21 AM It was a bit confusing before your last post...
Codza Inactive Members 1 Member For: 15y 15d Posted 23/09/11 12:31 PM Posted 23/09/11 12:31 PM Would just like to say G'day to everyone on here.. My name is corey and I have just got rid of my 2008 xr5t for a 2010 FG xr6t in sunburst.. Its still got 2 years left on warranty, so I'm not sure what mods I can do, if any... The car runs like a dream and its the first auto I've had for a while and I'm loving it.. Anyway have a nice night guys and hopefully speak to you all soon..Cheers
rustyXR6T Member 2 Member For: 15y 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/09/11 12:23 PM Posted 25/09/11 12:23 PM Hi Guys, picked up my FG Turbo a little over a week ago and could not be happier with my purchase. Love the smoothness of the ZF gearbox! and that 4.0L turbo is an awesome drive. Looking forward to mixing it on the forums...cheers! :sungum:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/09/11 12:38 PM Posted 25/09/11 12:38 PM (edited) ...they go alright! What colour? Edited 25/09/11 12:39 PM by tab
zombie Member 2 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 25/09/11 02:49 PM Posted 25/09/11 02:49 PM Hi Guys, just bought a 2009 fg xr6t, auto, 29k kms, bit of an upgrade from a Getz! Couldn't decide between white or nitro, untill I saw this one with the XHP Jets on it, I had to have it!
Shadow_91 Member 3 Member For: 15y 12d Posted 26/09/11 12:15 PM Posted 26/09/11 12:15 PM hay all newbie here haha I got a fg xr6 turbo heres a pic of my girl lol
rustyXR6T Member 2 Member For: 15y 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/09/11 02:57 PM Posted 26/09/11 02:57 PM 50th Anniversary in Sunburst...the colour has grown on me in a big way. I hated it at first but absolutely love it now. Will post a pic once I have one. cheers!
Shadow_91 Member 3 Member For: 15y 12d Posted 27/09/11 10:07 AM Posted 27/09/11 10:07 AM I love sunburst so much ay its an amazing colour
damian990 Member 7 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Gatton Qld Posted 29/09/11 08:04 AM Posted 29/09/11 08:04 AM Hey guys the names Damian and ive just gone and bought a 05 ba xr6t ute. its goin well so far had some mods done b4 I bought it. I was told by the guy that I bought it from that it has around 450 rwhp I will be uploading some pics soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now