kane_tools Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Coniston/Wollongong Posted 18/12/09 04:08 AM Posted 18/12/09 04:08 AM (edited) Well this is my first post...and I gotta say this website SUX!! ;-)I mean I don't have a spare 3 months to do a bit of light reading...but I'll try and squeeze it in 4 daysand it is just making the wait till I pick up the T even longer and painful than it already is!!I'm getting out of an LS1 H****n after nearly seven years and cannot wait to have something completely different yet still fast. Edited 18/12/09 04:17 AM by kane_tools
BA-XR6T Member 69 Member For: 16y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Miranda Posted 21/12/09 08:11 AM Posted 21/12/09 08:11 AM Yeah I'm a newbie too, have seen the site before but never registered.. I run a BA MKII XR8 Ute 4SPD Auto and a BA MKII XR6T 6 Spd Manual, although the XR6T is fun I think I prefer the Ute. Sorry to disappoint the Hardcore 6T fans :(
sjt Member 5 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/12/09 02:36 AM Posted 28/12/09 02:36 AM Hi guys & galsFirst time in. Lov'in my new (well, nearly 3 months old now) FG XR6T. Looking to do some "small mods" and need advise about any club-preferred workshops that do safe mods (it's a daily driver but would love a little "tweak"). Anyone recommend (or warn of ones to sr=tay away from) in the Adelaide area?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/12/09 02:49 AM Posted 28/12/09 02:49 AM KPM Performance ( site advertiser ) and Bruce Heinrich Performance should be able to help you out .Capa ( Street Tuna ) Can also tune these cars , but don't seem to do much with the members here.
sjt Member 5 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/12/09 09:50 AM Posted 29/12/09 09:50 AM Awesome, TaAlways more comfortable with club members suggestions rather than a flashy website. If they have both (as KPM do), even better. I'll buzz them tomorrow.
crazed1 Member 105 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Location: Sydney Posted 30/12/09 09:12 AM Posted 30/12/09 09:12 AM I found this place again, though not a newbie I have been absent due to a rebirth of another interest so I thought it would be fitting to re-introduce myself.Name-PaulCar-BA TURBO UTE (bent rod)The Old Interest That I found again- Music, which if interested in hearing can be found here My linkor here JJJ UNEARTHED
gold-ford-man Member 2 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melb - Sth East Posted 31/12/09 02:34 AM Posted 31/12/09 02:34 AM Hi All.New to the forum.Purchased a 2009 FG Vixen XR6 Turbo yesterday (30 Dec 09) and take delivery on Saturday.The garage now has :1. 1966 Fastback Mustang - White2. 2007 BF II GT - Bionica/Nitro3. 2009 FG XR6 - Vixen
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 31/12/09 11:45 AM Posted 31/12/09 11:45 AM Been lurking around here for a few months reading as much as I can. Hoped to buy a xr6t ute sometime in 2010 but I found the perfect one so I jumped on it.Flying down to Brisbane to pick it up tomorrow, cant wait.
BAXR6UTEJAMES Inactive Members 1 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Posted 07/01/10 02:51 AM Posted 07/01/10 02:51 AM I found this site through the net, its very similar to nissan silvia.com which I am also a memeber
DV8Drew Inactive Members 1 Member For: 16y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Victoria Posted 11/01/10 04:31 AM Posted 11/01/10 04:31 AM Hello All, I am a long time Ford fan and first time poster. I have owned both an XF Ute and a 98 build EL (Highly modified and best car I have ever owned). I am currently in the market for a FG XR6T. I am holding out to March hoping that Ford have another employee and friends of employee sale same as 2009 (Inside info that it should happen around March).After being T/Boned in a ford EL at 100Ks Hour by a 2007 Statesman and walking away with no injures to myself, wife and two year old son I will not hesitate to purchase another Ford. I owe them my and my family’s life.The Specs on the XR6T looks amazing and I can not wait to have one in my garage. Anyway I thank you for letting me in to your ford lovers community and look forward to communicating with you all in the not so distant future.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now