Jandrew Member 3 Member For: 17y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/07/09 04:23 AM Posted 07/07/09 04:23 AM Hey guys,Im new hear, picked up a BF XRT 6 2 weeks ago this friday 80,000km on it, auto 6, black.. its nice So far its great I need to get a new turbo badge for the back and have a few questions that I will search for answers before I ask Cheers,James
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 09/07/09 06:54 AM Posted 09/07/09 06:54 AM Looks like I get my car on the 1st of August.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/07/09 07:39 AM Posted 09/07/09 07:39 AM Alcohol will help
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 09/07/09 07:45 AM Posted 09/07/09 07:45 AM wow another month to wait
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 09/07/09 09:06 AM Posted 09/07/09 09:06 AM Alcohol will help I'm on it brother Think I'll cope, new job is keeping me pretty busy.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 09/07/09 10:56 AM Posted 09/07/09 10:56 AM Phark, Stewie I only just noticed that you had posted photos. Looks awesome. How is the weapon going mate?
jonnomc Member 2 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Posted 09/07/09 11:47 AM Posted 09/07/09 11:47 AM Looks good mate.Can't wait to go for a spin.
Leethal XR6T Member 3 Member For: 17y 2m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/07/09 11:17 PM Posted 09/07/09 11:17 PM Hi All,Thought I would say hello to all you guys n gals since I have just joined the forum.I take delivery of my recently acquired BF MK11 XR6T 6 speed next week....Can't wait.This forum has definately got all the answers I was looking for when it comes to mods etc etc... Thanks to all you guys for sharing your info it makes life so much easier.I have decided to get a CAPA flash unit with a custom tune and leave it at that for now (yeah I know everyone says that).I'm not new to turbo 6's as I have been playing with my Skyline for quite a few years now. The car has probably been taken as far as I'm willing to go on standard internals (23psi E85 356rwkw). I've added a dyno print out for anyone interested.Look forward to meeting and learning from you guys.Lee
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/07/09 11:24 PM Posted 09/07/09 11:24 PM Welcome to the forums, I too changed over from a modded R33 as well and have never looked back. I was over the bumpy ride, tightish interior and now cruise in smoothness, quiet and luxuryn except lacking a little bit of power but hopefully will soon fix that with a tune, cat, and injectors. Good Luck
Leethal XR6T Member 3 Member For: 17y 2m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/07/09 11:31 PM Posted 09/07/09 11:31 PM Thanks Robos 33....I have still got the skyline as that's my weekend car (spent too much to contemplate off loading and lets face it 33 S2's aint worth much these days). The XR6T at this stage will be a work car hence me not going mad on mods to begin with. Leather and a 2 year old car should be bliss for the 44klm round trip to work daily.Lee
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now