senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/02/09 05:33 AM Posted 07/02/09 05:33 AM hmm, wow, I didn't think APS had a cooler to fit the FG... Use the full "add reply" button and you will see an attachment upload section, throw your pics up there mate
fgxrt01 Member 32 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Posted 07/02/09 05:39 AM Posted 07/02/09 05:39 AM thanx, I will try it now. The cooler was a bit of a headache to install, it did invole some problem solving but we got there.
fgxrt01 Member 32 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Posted 07/02/09 06:15 AM Posted 07/02/09 06:15 AM Hope this works
fgxrt01 Member 32 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Posted 07/02/09 06:43 AM Posted 07/02/09 06:43 AM 2 more pics
fgxrt01 Member 32 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Posted 07/02/09 06:59 AM Posted 07/02/09 06:59 AM Last Pick. Exhaust is APS.
robbo k Member 414 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Location: Wollongong Posted 07/02/09 08:51 AM Posted 07/02/09 08:51 AM I just put it up as a eoi cos dont really know if anyone would want them..... plates are the new england sytle white with black writing.... number plate reads (N SP00L) I will put down $5000 o.n.o I know they aint worth that much but I honestly dont know what they r worth. just pm me with anymore questions.....
Snaps Member 79 Member For: 17y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/02/09 09:26 AM Posted 07/02/09 09:26 AM Howdy everyone, Im looking at picking up a 06+ Bf turbo in the next few weeks, I look forward to chatting with you all Cheers
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/02/09 10:53 PM Posted 07/02/09 10:53 PM Well done to the lads who did the work (Autotech I'm guessing?) I'd really love to see what mods were done to get the cooler in there! Much head scratching was had, no doubt!
fgxrt01 Member 32 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Posted 07/02/09 11:09 PM Posted 07/02/09 11:09 PM They did an amazing job. Very happy with what they achieved. Still more to come in the very near future. Would recomend them for anyone wanting to modify a FG. Any questions feel free to ask..
andymaddog Member 10 Member For: 18y 1m 10d Posted 08/02/09 01:05 AM Posted 08/02/09 01:05 AM yoo, im andy, live in Moonta Bay, SA, I just bought Agent Oranges BA xr6t. yeah yeah..im keen for a cruise in adeladie with my mates from down here, 4 of my good mates have xr6ts, ones pushing 320kw (st3lth). hope to see yous around. im looking for a flash tuner and a set of 20s, if anyones got some
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now