Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 01/12/08 07:27 AM Posted 01/12/08 07:27 AM Wellcome. And well done on the grasp of colouring in and enlarging the font of your writing. Took me near 900 posts to bother with it all.I.B.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 01/12/08 07:42 AM Posted 01/12/08 07:42 AM I probably know most of your relatives in Sydney
Pitty FGXR6T Inactive Members 1 Member For: 17y 10m 1d Posted 02/12/08 09:26 AM Posted 02/12/08 09:26 AM Hi AllJust got myself an FGXR6TCan't believe ow good the market is..39K drive away from Dale Ford.Hope to see you all out there.Pitty
Ironman Legacy Donating Member 38 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/12/08 11:46 PM Posted 06/12/08 11:46 PM Hi guys, thought I'd better introduce myself (especially since I've carried on a bit like a pork chop in the "Delivery date " thread as my intro to this place ...apologies, I just hate tardy service). This is going to be a big step up and my first performance car in more than a decade. Situation now is my order stands due to cancellation fees + my order actually coming off the production line last friday (as I finally found out via the lease mob) ....so ....hopefully around the 15th December I'll grab a new FG XR6t in lightning strike with a few accessories. It kinda feels like Christmas!I'll try to do the donation/post piccie thing before christmas. Thanks for the site guys...this is THE place for I6-o-philes!
CarCycle Member 65 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Lakes, Adelaide Posted 07/12/08 02:23 PM Posted 07/12/08 02:23 PM Hi all!Im new around here!I just bought myself an 11/03 BA XR6 turbo with leather, premium sound, auto, silver, 110kms.Its currently undergoing a few repairs as their is a bot of damage to it but I will get some photos up soon when I get it back!But, it has twin exhaust, lowered, a larger intercooler (dunno how good or bad - sabre??), cold air induction.Im sure when I get some nice shots up once shes back on the street you can help me point out little bits done to it.Anyway, im in adelaide and look forward to being out and about on a cruise soon!!Alex.
PEZZA XR6 Member 52 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/12/08 01:06 PM Posted 09/12/08 01:06 PM hey guysI have been a member for a while but I thought id say a proper hello.my name is Perri and am nearly 17. I am getting a bf mk11, but no not a turbo unfortunately. damn parents and threat of p plate laws.I work at supercheap auto in balcatta so if any of you wanna come down on a thursday night or sunday, just ask for me and will look after you. cheers
cjsxrt Legacy Donating Member 145 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Posted 13/12/08 01:48 AM Posted 13/12/08 01:48 AM hi all im new to this site im looking to catch up with the qld boys and girls on a cruise
TURBO-CHAAARGHED Member 2 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Location: Tasmaniac Posted 13/12/08 03:07 AM Posted 13/12/08 03:07 AM Hey all... DAMN GOOD site this one is... took me 6 months to figure out I needed an email address ending with .au to join!!!and took me 3 days to find the post reply button Hope I can figure out how to mod the XR quicker!!!Had it for 2 years now... 03 BA XR6T 4 spd auto, mercury and stock as It's taken a beating on the QLD bush roads:*Hit a 'Roo (busted fog light and front end damage)*Hole in fuel tank*Broke the paddle shift plastic cover thing (wont get to Park now)*And just forked out for a new ECU... (expensive)Soon as all that is fixed, I'm taking it to Melbz or Sydney for some extra kw...Hope to learn some important info on the site and meet some other XRT fanatics.Later, Zo.
myXR6T8U Member 16 Member For: 17y 9m 18d Posted 15/12/08 09:11 AM Posted 15/12/08 09:11 AM hey guysim new to this forum.. I have owner a datto for the last 4 yrs and upgraded to a xr6t ute. its a 2004 model with a exhaust haltech computer and 18 inche rims. I picked it up for $25000 with three yrs warranty. im not sure if that's a good buy or not.. u guys would know more about these cars.. anyway I've been told its got 300kw at the wheels but I wont believe it until I put it on the dyno
BGDAV Member 30 Member For: 20y 8m 8d Location: melbourne Posted 16/12/08 06:25 AM Posted 16/12/08 06:25 AM gday all thought about time I introed my self, I dont have a xr6 turbo unforuntally but I would like one so ive got the next best thing a f*ck load of ba parts modded to my XE ba interiorba turbo waiting to go onprob should of just bought a ba huh?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now