xrrob Member 14 Member For: 19y 10m 20d Location: brisbane Posted 26/11/06 06:04 AM Posted 26/11/06 06:04 AM Hi all rob here, have just signed up as I have just bought a BA series 2 XR6 turbo ute.yellow an black she is sweet an is a six speed manaul.
MR-XR Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Location: campbelltown,sydney Posted 27/12/06 01:14 AM Posted 27/12/06 01:14 AM I first saw a picture of a car in a ford mag that had "picture from ford xr6 turbo.com and also heard about it on ford forum where im a member also.
Festa Inactive Members 1 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Posted 01/01/07 03:49 AM Posted 01/01/07 03:49 AM Wikipedia.... of course!
rhump Member 21 Member For: 19y 7m 9d Location: Townsville Posted 28/02/07 04:17 AM Posted 28/02/07 04:17 AM Hi All, I am new to this site and generally forum in general. I found this site when I began to do research about the Turbo. From what I read on this site, I am now a very pround owner of a Silhouette 2005 BA mkII XR6T with 18500km on the clock.It has been very interestiing and insiteful on how and what you can really get out of this great vehicle. Ray
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 28/02/07 05:13 AM Posted 28/02/07 05:13 AM Hi All, I am new to this site and generally forum in general. I found this site when I began to do research about the Turbo. From what I read on this site, I am now a very pround owner of a Silhouette 2005 BA mkII XR6T with 18500km on the clock.It has been very interestiing and insiteful on how and what you can really get out of this great vehicle. Ray← Ray Glad to hear you're happy with your new Precioussssss ... welcome to the clan. Whatyawearn?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/02/07 08:39 AM Posted 28/02/07 08:39 AM Welcome Ray.Look out for the freaks - in fact use the ignore feature for your own sanity.Starting with this one http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=502183 :biglaugh:
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/02/07 08:48 AM Posted 28/02/07 08:48 AM :biglaugh: had to click it didn't I
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/02/07 09:44 AM Posted 28/02/07 09:44 AM
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 28/02/07 09:47 AM Posted 28/02/07 09:47 AM er.. tab u finally got me!
JOSHXR8 Member 20 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Location: QLD Posted 06/03/07 12:20 AM Posted 06/03/07 12:20 AM Found out through Ford Forums and mates... I dont have an XR6T but lookin for one for a brother...CheersJosh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now