The_Man_in_Black Inactive Members 1 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Posted 14/08/13 12:50 PM Posted 14/08/13 12:50 PM Hi guys.I just joined up to see if I can locate someone. I had a few runs with a bloke tonight who was driving a dark grey BF(??) turbo over at Chady. He said he was having a fuel cut issue. I'd just like to say I meant no disrespect mate. You car is sick. It sounds awesome, and looks tits. But my 1000cc is quick mate, so no shame.Thanks for the runs.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/08/13 12:29 AM Posted 15/08/13 12:29 AM Sa the best state in Australia.;-)
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 15/08/13 05:39 AM Posted 15/08/13 05:39 AM Hey how are we all today? I'm new to the forum.. So not sure where to post this... But I have a ba xr6t ute with just some basic mods... I have a t6060 gearbox that I wanna put in the car as I've got some big plans for it but I'm not sure on how to go about it.. Has anyone done this before? Or can anyone help me out?G'day JordyNo idea myself but have a read through the driveline section, run a search and if all else fails make a thread in the driveline section
Jordy88 New Member 7 Member For: 14y 3m 16d Posted 15/08/13 07:31 PM Posted 15/08/13 07:31 PM Thanks mate. ;-)
Tim H New Member 12 Member For: 13y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast Posted 17/08/13 01:23 AM Posted 17/08/13 01:23 AM I bought my first new car at 50 and its the FG XR6 Turbo Ute and I F&$%ING LOVE IT “OUT LOUD”, now all I want to do is learn about it as I was never a rev-head and found the site doing Google searches, best thing so far learning heaps. A big thanks to all the sponsors and contributors. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 17/08/13 01:43 AM Posted 17/08/13 01:43 AM Tim glad to hear the car is doing you proud. Best thing you've done is buying a T and joining the site.WE WANT PICS!!!
pjmt62 New Member 1 Member For: 13y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: wandong Posted 17/08/13 02:35 PM Posted 17/08/13 02:35 PM through ford forums
sapy44 Member 5 Member For: 13y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/08/13 04:31 PM Posted 17/08/13 04:31 PM G'day all.Just joined today, Ive had my 2011 Fg Xr6t ute for few months now and started out by getting xyz coilovers and lowering blocks in the back.Got it tinted, then thought of mods that wont void NCW. So got I got the Xflash3 with with 2 tunes. Which was great its a totally different car now. It went from stock at 229rwkw to 261rwkw. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get it up to 300rwkw without voiding NCW. I've done a bit of research and looking at air intakes, but would I need to get it re tuned if I fit one? any help or suggestions would be grateful..Cheers Sap
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 17/08/13 06:46 PM Posted 17/08/13 06:46 PM through ford forumsCOP!!! sapy nice ute mate and a good tune. Start off with cool, injectors, air intake and cat that should see you into the low to mid 300's Safe zone!!!
sapy44 Member 5 Member For: 13y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/08/13 08:57 PM Posted 17/08/13 08:57 PM Cop?? Im no cop mate lolGot any suggestions on types/brands of the mods you mentioned?I still have new car warranty and would like to keep, any way of getting me closer to 300rwkw without voiding it?And if for example I put new air intake on, would I need to retune the xflash?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now