Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

Hi all!

The name's Sarah (although most feel comfortable calling me Sez or Max - due to licence plates and forum name. I don't mind being called any of the above or you can make something else up if you like. Lol).

I am located in Melbourne (northern suburbs). I'm not very mechanically minded, however I'm hoping to find a lot of support and help here when it comes to mechanical issues that I hope not to experience.

I use to know much more in the past when I was involved with car clubs, but when I stopped being involved it seems that I lost pretty much all my knowledge. :wacko:

I am new to XR6t Forums. I have always owned Falcons, 3 to date but am purchasing a newer car which I'll be picking up next week! I am buying a 2005 BA MkII XR6 Turbo, I have never owned a car with a Turbo before.

I am looking forward to going on cruises. I am very friendly and social so I'll be active when it comes to cruising.

I'm hoping to make a bunch of new friends here. You can never have too many. ^_^

I will be posting photos of the car as soon as I get a hold of it and bring it home, so keep an eye out for those! :fluffy: <--- I don't know what the hell this is, but it's SO cute! :biggrin:

Edited by MAXout
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook NSW
Posted

Gday all,

Posted on some other threads without sayin hello properly. Bit new to this! I work for a Ford dealership in a service department so I may be able to answer a lot of questions. Have had all sorts of modded Fords over the years but am expecting to take delivery of my first new car next Tuesday. Fg2 xr6 turbo. First new school Ford so I am hoping to pick up a lot of tips my Ford traned technicians cant (wont) tell me. hehehehe.... Hope I dont seem like too much of a nooob!

Cheers,

Sean gt40

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Howdy Max and Sean!

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hi all well what a great site to be part of! Proud owner of my new bf xrt manual ute and look forward to doing a few tweaks etc in the near future,and I think I have found the right place to start:)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

hi guys im new to the forum, ive had my car for about a year now. Its a BA MK2, thought I would join the forum and see what everyone else has done to there turbos and see if there was any cruises.

Cheers

Josh

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

cheers mate, was just wondering how to upload photos to the gallery

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hey fellas, names Danny, just got my first XR6T, shes a 03 BA, auto, fully optioned. now wheres the mods section!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...