BARRA 270T Member 9 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/11 04:07 AM Posted 12/12/11 04:07 AM False alarm guys, please find link below.http://www.carsales.com.au/bncis/details/ford-falcon-2011-11370252?vertical=Car&cr=4&eapi=2&__N=1216
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 12/12/11 04:14 AM Posted 12/12/11 04:14 AM strange, I wonder when they changed?
BARRA 270T Member 9 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/11 04:15 AM Posted 12/12/11 04:15 AM It was the 09/11 build dated cars that were like this to suit the MKII apparently.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 22d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/11 04:41 AM Posted 12/12/11 04:41 AM The link worked for me, and I had a bit of a look. Still havent had much time to go through the board though, but I'll get there.Heres a pic of my car - ive been meaning to take better ones, but I havent gotten around to it yet. And im still not sold on the stripes on the side. I think they need to go.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 12/12/11 05:55 AM Posted 12/12/11 05:55 AM Was never a fan of the stripes but with your car first thought "that's very neat"Seduce the colour?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/12/11 06:07 AM Posted 12/12/11 06:07 AM Be careful removing the stripes given the age of the car.. You may find the paint colour underneath to be different and you'll still have visible stripes.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/12/11 07:10 AM Posted 12/12/11 07:10 AM Looks more Flare, hard to tell in that light.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 12/12/11 07:15 AM Posted 12/12/11 07:15 AM it is flare boys, adie was talking about it further up in the thread
waaswa Legacy Donating Member 62 Member For: 14y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Broken Hill NSW Posted 15/12/11 03:14 AM Posted 15/12/11 03:14 AM hey my name is Chris just joined up yesty,I have a ba mk2 xr6 turbo, 4 speed auto hopefully 6 speed manual in feb and 300 rwkw hopfully with 42 lb blu printed injectors, hsi gt2 kit and xforce cat back exhaust.this is my ride
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/12/11 03:24 AM Posted 15/12/11 03:24 AM Nice mate.. Welcome.. I saw the first thumbnail of the car and thought 'WTF happened to his bonnet'.. It's just shiny..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now