Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

You tell it like it is Tilvo :icon_ford:

Dam Right !

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I'm thinking I'll go the Manual, because I don't want to pay $500 per service..

What?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 9d
Posted

Hi guys, just bought an xr6t today. A demo with only 100ks on it, it is a 2010 model and I hv paid it 37k. What do you reckon? Have I paid too much or was it a good deal? It is the basic model. I could only push the dealer to add some ford car mats and tinted windows. I'm new to the turbo world and I am as terrified as excited. Great to join you!

Andy from

Melbourne

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posted

Sounds like a deal Madeinitaly. That seems a fair bit off for such a young car and low k's. Did you check for rubber inside the guards :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 8d
Posted

Hi all,

just bought an f6 310 manual. After owning maybe upwards of 300 fords I can safely say its the best ford I have driven. Been out of the taxi industry now for 4 years.

This car is a lot of fun only had it 9 days but been to a fpv drive day at sandown already. Once I learn to drive decently again looking to spend up to 5k in mods and hoping you guys can give me a few pointers.

Cheers

Jack

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

hey Tilvo what kinda mods do you have to make that power? cheers

G'day Earle

800 hp Plaz Intercooler, Bigger Injectors and Wastegate, Atomic Valve springs, Custom Tune, full Stainless X Force Exhaust.

Cheers Tilvo

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I have my own guy here at coffs harbour (Coffs Dyno Tune) it seems pointless for me to actually travel 600km's to get work down in the city or 400km's to get work done in brisbane when I can get it done right here and as I change things it can get it retuned. But I need to buy the parts from somewhere I don't think you can get a flash tuner module from atomic I think that's where I will get any engine stuff from though.I found some Dekas for $350 a set on ebay so they will be purchased soon once the valve springs are done which I will get from atomic.

Yeah that's fine mate buy the X3 off them I just wouldn't bother with the generic tune that's all. And careful with your Dekkas off ebay, make sure they're genuine and flow matched spoton.gif

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hey Guys..

Just bought a BA XR6T, black, 19"s, coilovers, nolathane bushes, x force stainless exhaust, unsure of engine mods (previous owner reakons internals, stage 3 gear,and tune although I cant see much aftermarket stuff besides the intercooler) but mechanic and roadworthy guy reakon its not standard :S

look foward to meeting other owners/sharing ideas.. this site is wicked for info learnt so much already!

cheers, Josh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...