kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/03/12 08:53 AM Posted 21/03/12 08:53 AM just do it mate, no one else has tried it, let us know how it sounds! it is all about being different so you don't look or sound the same as the nest Falcon...
MRO Member 36 Member For: 18y 8m 17d Posted 21/03/12 09:10 AM Posted 21/03/12 09:10 AM I have a herrod stainless rear quad set up I may be selling if you are interested. I prefer the standard rear muffler so will probably only install the front and mid section.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 21/03/12 08:21 PM Posted 21/03/12 08:21 PM give the guy a break. if he wants to do it let him. go for it mate. at least it'll be different from all the clones..... 1
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 19d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/03/12 05:21 AM Posted 25/03/12 05:21 AM I'll try I'm moving house and trying to save for a Mel wood option 3 as my clutch slips in 4th 5th and 6th if I get on it hardHow much power you got?
tonkjr Member 22 Member For: 14y 11m Gender: Male Posted 29/03/12 12:45 PM Author Posted 29/03/12 12:45 PM 225 rwkw
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 30/03/12 12:19 AM Posted 30/03/12 12:19 AM I have the SMB 4 inch straight through with a cannon on my ute, sounds awesome and I honestly don't think it looks bad at all, it is tucked up a little so you don't see the whole thing.I am running a fair but more power that is why I went that option and I have no problems with drone as I am in a ute.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/03/12 12:39 AM Posted 30/03/12 12:39 AM as I am in a ute.You are not. You are in China
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 30/03/12 01:09 AM Posted 30/03/12 01:09 AM You are not. You are in ChinaFine lets bring the technical details in haha
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 30/03/12 08:00 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:00 AM give it whirl T, been thinking about it myself. Biggest points for me would be quality ( so it doesnt rust) and it cant hang out past the rear skirt too far, all in balance.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 30/03/12 08:09 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:09 AM with stupid/\
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now