Jump to content

tonkjr

Member
  • Posts

    22
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tonkjr

  1. Happy Birthday tonkjr!

  2. 225 rwkw
  3. I'll try I'm moving house and trying to save for a Mel wood option 3 as my clutch slips in 4th 5th and 6th if I get on it hard
  4. Stirling
  5. Canon muffler is not going to happen guys it was just a thought where can I get just a rear muffler in WA
  6. There is a photo of it up on the lift in my guarage have a look if you like
  7. Center muffler has all ready been removed
  8. A little more noise and a non factory look
  9. Any ideas
  10. I can't find anyone who is selling just the rear muffler I all ready have a twin 2.5 inch middle section and 4inch dump but it still has the standard rear muffler
  11. Has anyone put a canon style muffler on a xr6t?
  12. hay guys I have a 2006 bf xr6 t lowered its toxic green and I want to put a new set of wheels on it but im not to sure what will look good. Im tending towards a black or dark wheel nothing to big so 18 or 19 inch any thoughts
  13. Thanks for a great afternoon guys lots of good advice for a newbe to the xr6t crew for where and what to do with my new toxic machine
  14. cheers heaps man flick me a txt 0451974683 if you want I can meet you in mt claremont
  15. Is someone gonna have a spare seat by any chance
  16. that's why im kinda worried about it
  17. Hay guys looking at buying iths if anyone can give me some advice on it. it a bf mk2 with the zf6 speed trans. http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-BF-XR6-TURBO-W0QQAdIdZ323352747 cheers guys
  18. how many kms are the bf good for? here are 2 I have found http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-BF-XR6-TURBO-W0QQAdIdZ323352747 http://wa.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-BF-Mark-II-xr6-Turbo-W0QQAdIdZ326536944
  19. hi I dont know if this is the right place to raise my question. I am new to WA and am looking at getting a xr6t but cant quite afford a BF manual. it will be my first xr6 and my budget is 15 to 16k would prefer manual if I can get it can anyone help?
  20. I'm in Stirling and yes my cousin in NZ has a BF xr6 turbo pushing 335 rwkw he is a member of this forum
  21. Hay I'm tony I live in Perth am looking for a bf xr6t manual ATM but if anyone has a seat I'm keen to come along to get to know you all. My cousin in NZ put me on to this as a good place to meet new prople as ive only been in WA 4 months. Cheers guys
×
×
  • Create New...