curious Member 504 Member For: 22y 11m 2d Location: sun, beach and plenty of T T's Posted 10/12/03 05:48 AM Posted 10/12/03 05:48 AM confiscated a maloo the other day as it was doing donuts and bouncing off the ref limiter. It was a sweet sounding and looking machine. Wasnt making much of a noise as it left on the tow truck,he he he
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 19d Location: Sydney Posted 10/12/03 06:41 AM Posted 10/12/03 06:41 AM confiscated a maloo the other day as it was doing donuts and bouncing off the ref limiter. It was a sweet sounding and looking machine. Wasnt making much of a noise as it left on the tow truck,he he he curious,the questoin is...how long did u let this go on for before you stopped it???
curious Member 504 Member For: 22y 11m 2d Location: sun, beach and plenty of T T's Posted 10/12/03 11:09 AM Posted 10/12/03 11:09 AM well I smelt the clutch and I thought I would save him some dollars so I stood in front and closed my eyes and he came to a grinding holt.Praise the lord!!!!!!!!
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/03 11:30 AM Posted 10/12/03 11:30 AM Anyway, what does Maloo mean....is that GM speak for ugly ute? Whatever it is it just sounds gibberish Maloo = "my loo"
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 10/12/03 07:05 PM Posted 10/12/03 07:05 PM Curious.He's the Patriach of the Gee clan.What general part of the state ya at now? (Just curious so's I dont do anything silly in your turf.)
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 10/12/03 08:03 PM Posted 10/12/03 08:03 PM Maloo = "my loo" heheheI think Maloo is actually Aboriginal for Storm. I read that in a Pommy magazine where they hadan artical on imprting HSV's to the UK. They didn't like the name either so they renamed it HSV Brute I think it was.so to summarise.........Maloo sound like My Loo as BlueXR6Turbo said.HSV is some form of Herpes(type HSV into a search engine, cracks me up)Brute is a shocking AftershaveGeez, you'd be really happy to own one wouldn't ya
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 10/12/03 11:21 PM Posted 10/12/03 11:21 PM Maloo = "my loo" heheheI think Maloo is actually Aboriginal for Storm. I read that in a Pommy magazine where they hadan artical on imprting HSV's to the UK. They didn't like the name either so they renamed it HSV Brute I think it was.so to summarise.........Maloo sound like My Loo as BlueXR6Turbo said.HSV is some form of Herpes(type HSV into a search engine, cracks me up)Brute is a shocking AftershaveGeez, you'd be really happy to own one wouldn't ya As I said beforeMaloo is a stupid name....still sounds like gibberishIt's not as if a whole bunch of Aboriginals are going to buy Expensive Daewoo utes, I don't know why they didn't use a proper word like Storm.I guess the next stupid word they use for a model will be something like:The Expensive Daewoo Picanninni - people mover vanThe Expensive Daewoo Lubra - ladies sports coupe' (hairdresers car)The HSV Nulla Nulla - a Club Club sport type of car
dswiders Member 398 Member For: 22y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Boronia, Vic Posted 10/12/03 11:48 PM Posted 10/12/03 11:48 PM I think the Maloo is American speak...... ieHowdy.... jist goin to ma loo to do a p@#Or in Aussie speak do a P@# on a maloo Daniel
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/03 01:43 AM Posted 11/12/03 01:43 AM make fun of its name all you like .... it is still a sweet looking car it got the thumbs up over the Pursuit in the article, I suppose that's why you guys can only pick on the name
curious Member 504 Member For: 22y 11m 2d Location: sun, beach and plenty of T T's Posted 11/12/03 03:42 AM Posted 11/12/03 03:42 AM I saw one in that new purple, I think its holdens answer to HgAg.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now