discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/03/12 11:26 AM Posted 27/03/12 11:26 AM Torque is derived from power as well as your wheel sizes and stuff...hard to give accurate torque figures I believe? Even worse than rwkw between dynos? Someone correct me if I'm inaccurate here.Anyway a power curve that is suddenly steep will still light up tyres on lower power levels I'd imagine.If it matters, my torque says it hits about 650Nm, see graph of curve here:
jayjaybrid Member 98 Member For: 15y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: Albury Posted 27/03/12 12:52 PM Posted 27/03/12 12:52 PM yep cheers kind of a noob ques lol
iMe Member 3 Member For: 15y 3m 27d Posted 10/04/12 11:47 PM Posted 10/04/12 11:47 PM Hi guysWhat's the go with fitting the invos? I'm seeing different pics on the intaweb regarding their orientation. I know they're not directional, but does it make a diff running the channels on the outside as oppossed to the inside?Thanks.
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 11/04/12 12:22 AM Posted 11/04/12 12:22 AM well learn something everyday...I always assumed they were directional
iMe Member 3 Member For: 15y 3m 27d Posted 11/04/12 06:51 AM Posted 11/04/12 06:51 AM Ah......ok I thought I saw somewhere that they weren't directional. Guess I'll find out when they turn up. Thanks.
SilkG6ET Member 43 Member For: 17y 1m 15d Posted 11/04/12 06:52 AM Posted 11/04/12 06:52 AM If there good enough for bumblebee, there good enough for me.These or nt05's will be my next tyres
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/04/12 10:50 AM Posted 12/04/12 10:50 AM (edited) They have outside embossed on the tyre sidewall. You can run them either direction, but the fitters must fit the outside of tyre...to the outside of rim (shock horror). Can still do the full figure 8 swap. Edited 12/04/12 10:58 AM by -SteveR-
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 3m Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 13/04/12 06:59 PM Posted 13/04/12 06:59 PM Called an asymmetrical tread pattern. As said above they can run either direction, just have to be fitted the right way.
iMe Member 3 Member For: 15y 3m 27d Posted 13/04/12 10:11 PM Posted 13/04/12 10:11 PM Thanks guys. For those interested, the channels go to the inside of the rim. Cheers.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Posted 16/04/12 08:17 AM Posted 16/04/12 08:17 AM (edited) In the 245/35/zr19 the Nitto Invos come in two treadwears : the 93W = 260 and the 93Y = 220I am looking for a full 8mm tread depth tyre with around a low 200 Treadwear and the 245/35/zr19 93y looks like the way to go. The ones supplied by Taleb seem to be 93wThe question is does anyone stock them here (Taleb?) Edited 16/04/12 08:17 AM by turbotrana
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now