Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Man, I had a tce 3000 stall and with the 3spd made 440 rwkw on 23psi

Stall isn't robbing you 50+rwkw that's for sure.

Go run a time and see how your mph is.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 20d
Posted

275/40/17 et's on stock xr wheels seems to be what most use, diff gears shouldn't matter on tyre size I don't think

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Diff gears do matter on tyre sizes.

But at your power the et's bellato suggested would suffice.

With those tyres and 3.46 diff I crossed the line at 7000

But with 3" taller tyres I crossed at 6300! Big difference just from tyres.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 13d
Posted

yeah I was worried about running out of legs before getting through the traps..

I have the issue of not being able to use 17s due to the lowering blocks.

I use pre AU 15s for skid wheels but they're only pretty narrow so I don't think they'd be much chop for the strip.

I could use 17s but I'd have to raise it back to stock height that's all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • 1 month later...
  • 2005 BA MK11 turbo
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

great read mate cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...