glenskates1 Member 20 Member For: 14y 10m 15d Posted 16/03/12 02:21 AM Author Posted 16/03/12 02:21 AM Yeah, I've thought about it a bit and realised I will probably want the turbo. Now, I have a fair few links, if anyone wants to go through them, they can tell me the one they would choose?http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=12294554&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=0&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966104%204294739748&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=12&__sid=1320681E1436http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11002025&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=3&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966104%204294739480&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=4&__sid=1320681E1436http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?R=11924463&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=3&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966285%204294739905&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=16&__sid=1320681E1436http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=12269986&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=5&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966285%204294739905&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=16&__sid=1320681E1436http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=12209234&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=7&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966285%204294739905&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=16&__sid=1320681E1436http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=12108934&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=8&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966285%204294739905&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=16&__sid=1320681E1436http://www.carpoint.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=12292506&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=14&MileageTo=752&SearchAction=N&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%20904%20752%20412%204294966463%204294966285%204294739905&silo=1011&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Price_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=16&__sid=1320681E1436
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 16/03/12 04:24 AM Posted 16/03/12 04:24 AM (edited) I would look at something more like thishttp://www.carpoint....0&Cr=2&trecs=16You don't want the weaker rods in the older models and you get the good exhaust cam I believe. Oh, and the better brakes.I wouldn't rush into anything Some of those ones labelled BF look like BA's to me... Edited 16/03/12 04:28 AM by riptide
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 16/03/12 06:45 AM Posted 16/03/12 06:45 AM The yellow and silver bf sedans are actually Ba's.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/03/12 10:32 AM Posted 16/03/12 10:32 AM Happy mouth = BAAngry mouth = BF 1
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 16/03/12 10:35 AM Posted 16/03/12 10:35 AM Yeah, that's what caught my eye Steve.I would stay clear of those early models anyway since the later BF2's are a similar price now.I was surprised how much earlier the sticker in the door says on some cars than what they're registered as.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/03/12 11:09 AM Posted 16/03/12 11:09 AM (edited) Sat on dealer lots for a while is what does that yeah?Reminds me of a PC I worked on once. HDD died after guy owned it from new for like 3 weeks. Turned out it sat on the shelf at Officeworks for 2 years, guess the mechanical componentry didn't like it? Lulz were had at his expense for buying a cheap sh*tter. Edited 16/03/12 11:10 AM by -SteveR-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now