Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 30d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

You will still pick up heaps of chicks with that car. As long its got the Ferrari name on it and vaguely looks like one you have got a better chance of getting laid than rolling up in a XT Falcon wagon. Chicks wouldnt have a clue.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

You will still pick up heaps of chicks with that car. As long its got the Ferrari name on it and vaguely looks like one you have got a better chance of getting laid than rolling up in a XT Falcon wagon. Chicks wouldnt have a clue.

Or any FPV/T arguably......

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 12d
Posted

Haha I was like I am the only one that thinks it looks like hyundai, I think the older lady in the garden makes alarm bells ring haha

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

But chicks don't know what FPV means.. But they know Ferrari and Lamborghini = big wallets

That was my point mate entirely......ha ha

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted (edited)

Speak for yourself...I I <3 Bananas spotted a Hyundai from 100miles away... What a wanker...

"I didnt have the $250,000 tO buy a real one so I spent $70 making a fake one and having sh*tty 2.7 v6 in it"

Edited by Fluffy Mc D
  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

LOL. I am sure you did......

.....but I think you might be an "exception" being a female car fan Fluffy!!

Edited by CBXRT
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Don't lie Fluffy, its the new poster on your ceiling innit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...