Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Posted 19/01/12 12:42 PM Posted 19/01/12 12:42 PM 263.8 @ 12 psi
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 19/01/12 12:51 PM Posted 19/01/12 12:51 PM haha even the decimal point
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/12 01:19 PM Posted 19/01/12 01:19 PM (edited) Sorry for the late response, left work and have been on the move ever since (trying to use my half a tank of fuel so I can refill with BP Ultimate 98 as I have Vortex 98 in it lol)How would I get this filter from you? Cheers for offering it.Might try get one while the car is being tuned, anywhere sell one around Midland?Dont stress most 98 in perth comes from BP so its all the same.Just get simon to order a filter and get it couriered over and just add it to your bill.I made 267 with the same mods as you. Edited 19/01/12 01:20 PM by arronm
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/01/12 01:25 PM Posted 19/01/12 01:25 PM Club dyno day.Car is stock, except for BMC filter centre muffler removed.Other cars on the day dyno'd as expected.Previous car (BA XR6T dyno'd on same machine spun 204rwkW, as expected for mods done to car).So........., do I have a goodie, or is the dyno optimistic??Maybe its been tuned. When I bought my car it had been tuned but I didnt have the flash box. Made 236 no mods at all.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/01/12 11:32 PM Posted 19/01/12 11:32 PM Not true 15-20% at low power levels, and not true against dd shoot 6.15-20% may be true against dd 6f at >400rwkw, but there have been 2 variants of 6f, so you always need to be careful.Not to mention it's easy to fudge dd figures.The only real dyno figures really worth looking at are the individual runs of a car before and after mods on the same dyno. Mph down the quarter is a good judge. Anything else is fodder for argument.BrianThanks Brian,So wat do you expect the loss to be? percentage wise
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 20/01/12 08:26 AM Posted 20/01/12 08:26 AM (edited) So, stock I got 211.1kwTuned with injectors and F6 CAI 271.9kw Edited 20/01/12 08:27 AM by Ciaran 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/12 08:35 AM Posted 20/01/12 08:35 AM Jeezuz well done, pretty good for tune and injectors.Did you end up getting a filter?
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 20/01/12 08:36 AM Posted 20/01/12 08:36 AM Na couldn't score one. Next time.. next time
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 20/01/12 10:44 AM Posted 20/01/12 10:44 AM Nice results mate...
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/01/12 01:50 PM Posted 20/01/12 01:50 PM Dont stress most 98 in perth comes from BP so its all the same.Just get simon to order a filter and get it couriered over and just add it to your bill.I made 267 with the same mods as you.So, stock I got 211.1kwTuned with injectors and F6 CAI 271.9kwHow close was I with power at 267. Nice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now