Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 19/02/12 04:35 PM Posted 19/02/12 04:35 PM Working 12 and 13th I'll take it off if the numbers are there.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/02/12 12:01 AM Posted 20/02/12 12:01 AM Can one of the Cruise Controllers/Moderators change the poll decision between the two weekends of the 5-6 and 12-13?
Benjamin Smith Member 25 Member For: 15y 4m Posted 20/02/12 11:50 AM Posted 20/02/12 11:50 AM 12th and 13th good for me
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/02/12 07:58 PM Posted 20/02/12 07:58 PM So can we get the ball rolling for the 12th and 13th then?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/02/12 09:23 PM Author Posted 20/02/12 09:23 PM Yeah 12/13 May sounds good to me, haven't bothered with the poll as the long weekend would be best avoided me thinks.
Benjamin Smith Member 25 Member For: 15y 4m Posted 05/03/12 11:19 AM Posted 05/03/12 11:19 AM If we drive from yarraman - cooya - crows nest that road is f***n sh*thouse for potholes and roadworks, not as bad as what we saw 14 months ago. Just those annoying ones that sneek up on ya
Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 23d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 03/04/12 10:12 AM Posted 03/04/12 10:12 AM I'm still keen as for this crusie, over night since I'm coming from the gc. early may sounds good to me
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 21d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 03/04/12 11:04 AM Posted 03/04/12 11:04 AM bet you a $100 you wont do that in a day. I reckon a night in kingaroy would be the go. just my opinionhttp://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Waterworks+Rd%2FState+Route+31&daddr=Northbrook+Parkway%2FState+Route+31+to:Esk-Kilcoy+Rd+to:D'Aguilar+Hwy%2FState+Route+85+to:Brisbane+Valley+Hwy%2FNational+Route+17+to:Esk-Hampton+Rd%2FState+Route+85+to:New+England+Hwy%2FA3+to:Dalby-Cooyar+Rd+to:-26.81064,151.56035+to:Bunya+Mountains+Rd+to:Bunya+Hwy%2FState+Route+49+to:D'Aguilar+Hwy%2FNational+Route+17+to:Kilcoy-Beerwah+Rd%2FState+Route+6+to:State+Route+58+to:Dayboro+Rd%2FState+Route+58+to:Dayboro+Rd%2FState+Route+58&hl=en&ll=-27.13248,152.369385&spn=2.050737,2.469177&sll=-27.2824,153.001099&sspn=0.165686,0.338173&geocode=FQpAXf4dnr0dCQ%3BFcJEX_4dUMoYCQ%3BFcDXZP4diqUXCQ%3BFQbdZP4dIsUUCQ%3BFWhXYP4dJMcVCQ%3BFVqPXv4d0mQQCQ%3BFSKQY_4dgm0MCQ%3BFbmkYv4dIxUJCQ%3BFfDmZv4dnqAICSm9Lne3LeyVazGhgXJY8e4AEw%3BFXVFaP4dAIgJCQ%3BFZYFa_4diNUMCQ%3BFQC6Zf4dTi4RCQ%3BFS-PZv4dUk0cCQ%3BFUkoYv4dsm4bCQ%3BFQbXYP4dhH4cCQ%3BFZTqX_4dPDMeCQ&mra=mi&mrsp=15&sz=12&via=8&t=m&z=9this is one on the two day routes I had planned. From j on is the second dayI live in the gap and the first part of this trip is AWESOME !!! I do it to fernvale for a pie and back, trust me its a hoot!!!!!
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 27d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 08/04/12 06:30 AM Posted 08/04/12 06:30 AM So whats happening TAB?
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 27d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 16/04/12 02:22 PM Posted 16/04/12 02:22 PM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now