Jump to content

Benjamin Smith

Member
  • Posts

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Benjamin Smith

  1. Put me down as a maybe thanks
  2. If we drive from yarraman - cooya - crows nest that road is f***n sh*thouse for potholes and roadworks, not as bad as what we saw 14 months ago. Just those annoying ones that sneek up on ya
  3. 25th is good, any reason to get the ute out for a run
  4. 12th and 13th good for me
  5. Also kingaroy has a BP so one would think it would sell 98
  6. Might make that 12th and 13th as im not working that weekend and its not the long weekend as previously stated
  7. 5th and 6th of may good for me
  8. Your going to get the average communter no matter what. Aka driving somerset road at 40km/h
  9. I like that ace, it has the Mt Glorious road in it, loved that last time, girlfriend didn't, almost had to replace my door handle
  10. first couple of weeks in may would also be fine, just got to make sure I get that weekend off work. when I started at One Stop Industrial I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do weekends but that didn't come
  11. Last 2 weekends in april is good for me
  12. just noticed that I'm f*cking working hopefully go to the next one, if I was still at my old job I would have been right, f***n Glenfords had to shut down if they didn't I was right!
  13. we could do this in one day easy, leave at say 8-8:30 from dinmore get to bell lunch time at http://publocation.com.au/pubs/qld/bell/bell-view-hotel then bring it home in the after noon be home by 4-5 in the afternoon and may have to go off track to dalby to get decent fuel unless some knows of another one on my slightly adjusted route that include the bunya mountains road. Adjust Route
  14. do you class Toowoomba, west of the range or in the middle?
  15. May be able to do the drive depending on what time it is, but will need to make it back to Tbar for work event so lunch or whatever may have to miss out
  16. Put me down as a maybe, me and the ute need to go on a cruise, the fuel usage is calling out for some big drives, stop start all the time is killing it
  17. So is the route planned out yet can't see on my iPod
  18. you can put me down as going plus the GF
  19. Well if I do come I have now got the girlfriend tagging along, if she wants to get up early for the drive to brissy
  20. hey fitzy how about sizzler, I live here and I don't know of many places with parking for 20 plus cars, and what is good either
  21. I maybe making the trip depending on a few things
  22. won't be staying for dinner because just like fitzy I have to make it back to toowoomba
  23. forgot to add the girlfriend into this as well so +1
  24. count me in keen to take the XR50 for a spin
×
×
  • Create New...