Eoi: Bunya Mountain Cruise

tab

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 6m 17d

I dont finish cricket season til after march and my weddng is in june so would have to be between then. if you call the oasis hotel in kingaroy they will look after us for accomodation. If you have any questions just pm me or tab.

Edited by Ace

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 12d

sounds good boys keep planning get it happening-0-may b I should bring a muzzel or gafa tape just in case :argue: lol. :beerchug:

• Like 1

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 9d

I'm in but I draw the line at a muzzle.

And tab needs more than gaffer tape to stop him squirming and screeching for his mum or anyone else for his

rectal safety .

The bad men cometh , brace yourselves. I will be there in person to supervise only

• Like 2

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

Just to be clear lads, what happens on tour stays on tour, especially if it's say hypothetically a pathetic bitch fight. So end it there please as it's bloody embarrassing.

But anyway...don't forget to vote in the poll at the top to give us a clear picture of preference.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 9m 25d

we could do this in one day easy, leave at say 8-8:30 from dinmore get to bell lunch time at http://publocation.com.au/pubs/qld/bell/bell-view-hotel

then bring it home in the after noon be home by 4-5 in the afternoon and may have to go off track to dalby to get decent fuel unless some knows of another one on my slightly adjusted route that include the bunya mountains road.

Adjust Route

• 2 weeks later...
  • I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

Hey Fellas,

I'm still keen to organise this but how would everyone feel about March or May? April is out for me due to work travel and wedding anniversary.. I did some scoping out during a camping trip last weekend (Much to the wife's disgust) and the Route put up in post #37 by Benjamin Smith, should avoid gravel. I didn't follow it totally (Shortcut home across gravel) so I can't guarantee it. Premium 95 is availabled in Yarraman (Not sure about 98), however we can also travel http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=Warrego+Hwy%2FA2&daddr=Lake+WIvenhoe+to:Yarraman,+Queensland+to:Kingaroy+to:Bunya+Mountains+Rd+to:Dalby-Cooyar+Rd+to:Crows+Nest+to:Toowoomba,+Queensland+to:Warrego+Hwy%2FA2&hl=en&ll=-26.803235,151.998596&spn=0.801632,1.580658&sll=-26.906151,151.942291&sspn=0.800904,1.580658&geocode=FbkuW_4d7jYaCQ%3BFT-2X_4dBi8XCSmdcK682R2UazFwxCB_8e4ABA%3BFd5vZv4d2QwPCSm5nLr6TciVazHQvyB_8e4ABA%3BFboEa_4dWOIMCSnzfBYeL6SVazEA-CB_8e4ABQ%3BFTbfZ_4dH0MJCQ%3BFWT0Yv4dJGwHCQ%3BFYQDYP4dfS4QCSmn1Gcn_n2WazEQwCB_8e4ABA%3BFdNmW_4dR6IOCSlh8mPqaVyWazGKUF0gExfXdw%3BFdc3W_4dBBYaCQ&mra=ls&t=m&z=10 along a slightly amended route to kingaroy (almost the half way point anyways) can everyone can fill up on 98 to their hearts desire.

Cheers,