Fg F6 Mk2

revhead_71

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8d

agree with headlights- how much research dollars went into this? a hole saw and some double sided tape by the looks of it...

hate to say it but the dude on ebay with the audi look alikes got is right-er.

• Member For: 17y 7m 1d

It seems that the 8" screen and projector headlights are carryover improvements from Ford, so the only development from FPV is new wheels? I wouldn't mind a job with their development team, seems pretty cruisey.

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 13d

At least the front doesn't have the 'whale' mouth. Makes me wonder given the GS got the facelift if this is the last run. That or the new front bar can't fit a decent sized cooler.

• Member For: 12y 8m 26d

Had a good talk to the FPV rep who definitely seemed to know her stuff. The only 'cosmetic' changes to the F6 are the 8 inch screen and projector headlights but now the floor mats and reverse camera are standard. The wheels you see are what you get there will be no option, apparently they had a bit of a backlash when they dropped the dark argents so have brought these back as standard. So really there is no change, they see the F6 and GT as separate from the others and therefore have kept 'the look' of both the same, the GS is looked upon as the XR8 and so receives the front grill 'territory' update. They were hoping to release details of the range this week and are expecting the F6 to come in at around the $65k mark, plus on roads. Just as an aside, she did say they were hoping, in the not too distant future, to do some re-working of the suspension.

Edited by gothca

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 28d

Bugga leaning towards the Territory, should of lent towards the Focus..

Ford_FPV_GT_E_Pink_Panther_Ed__by_malorite.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 8d

Not really worth upgrading.

If gothca is right about the F6 price range $65,000 ..retail price on the road could be about $68,000,that would be approx $12,000

more than what I paid for my FG F6.My price included leather and tint,so the actual price difference would be closer to $14,000.