xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 04/12/11 04:09 AM Posted 04/12/11 04:09 AM You won't notice much difference unless it's tuned for it.
boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Posted 04/12/11 04:42 AM Posted 04/12/11 04:42 AM agree with xr6t_ute, you wont notice a difference unless its tuned. once tuned its like a 15-20rwkw gain.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/12/11 06:57 AM Posted 04/12/11 06:57 AM on cold nights u could feel it run that touch harder but p100 used to be the same coin as 98 so it was a gimme but now with it a touch higher and seeming to loose its kick I wouldnt worry, good safe guard against pinging though if it is 100oct 1
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 26d Gender: Male Posted 04/12/11 08:36 AM Author Posted 04/12/11 08:36 AM I wonder how much longer it will be for sale down here. Not sure if it's worth it and then they stop selling it.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 04/12/11 11:10 PM Posted 04/12/11 11:10 PM They still have it in hoppers. It's a tad more expensive and only really worth it if your car is tuned for it or to help stop pinging as the others have said. I'm pretty sure it's an ethanol blend too isn't it? So your car will drink a lot more of it.
AirStrike Legacy Donating Member 387 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/11 12:27 AM Posted 05/12/11 12:27 AM They still have it in hoppers. It's a tad more expensive and only really worth it if your car is tuned for it or to help stop pinging as the others have said. I'm pretty sure it's an ethanol blend too isn't it? So your car will drink a lot more of it.Yeah it's premiun with 10% ethanol.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/12/11 07:46 AM Posted 05/12/11 07:46 AM My old car used to love it esp on cold nights but I was running high boost, If it was available everywhere I'd probably get it. Would have been a good thing for 7/11 to introduce something like this when they took over the world.
SipposBFT Member 81 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Posted 05/12/11 09:31 AM Posted 05/12/11 09:31 AM I remember I used BOOST 98 from united servos years ago in my rb30... found it comparable to Ultimate, but 10-12c/L cheaper & even Zoom mag gave it the thumbs up... is this the 100octane version? Have to say I havent come across it in Sydney.
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 26d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/11 09:51 AM Author Posted 05/12/11 09:51 AM I was thinking about having a tune for it just for the drags, and run 98 the rest of the time.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 06/12/11 05:21 AM Posted 06/12/11 05:21 AM Posted in Vic chat post here aswell, United Narre Warren sell 100 as from today, guy says there is demand for it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now