xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 06/12/11 05:40 AM Posted 06/12/11 05:40 AM Strange that Springvale was selling a fair amount and they shut it down after the floods they had.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/12/11 05:50 AM Posted 06/12/11 05:50 AM Is it really worth getting a tune for it? Would it be consistaint mix
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 06/12/11 05:55 AM Posted 06/12/11 05:55 AM I think its worth it, I know the difference I had in my ute, and I liked it.
qikin71 Member 60 Member For: 17y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/03/12 04:23 AM Posted 11/03/12 04:23 AM (edited) United sell 100 as they do not sell 98 anymore or not at Patto anyway. Edited 11/03/12 04:24 AM by qikin71
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 16d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/12 05:21 AM Posted 11/03/12 05:21 AM The united in point cook sells 98/100/e85.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 11/03/12 05:45 AM Posted 11/03/12 05:45 AM United sell 100 as they do not sell 98 anymore or not at Patto anyway.This. Im lookin at that e85 pump there every time I fill up hehehe.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/12 01:42 PM Posted 12/03/12 01:42 PM Do it. you won't believe the difference!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now