Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunny qld (or stormy, floody, dusty, etc.)
Posted

ok so it doesnt literally fall off..

but it keeps coming loose from the manifold. like every 5-10000 kms. (about a month) it is freaking annoying! the studs come out, and the nuts come loose, is there some way to fix this extremly frustrating habit? I would weld the bastard if it wasn't cast!

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

use search there is multiple threads on this

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

yep I have the stage 8 kit and no more or future turbo loseness for me!

Best $60 you'll spend!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunny qld (or stormy, floody, dusty, etc.)
Posted

I must suck at search.. I never find what I'm looking for :/ stage 8 looks to be the go. Thanks heaps.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burwood, NSW
Posted

what kit and gasket would I need for the fg?

I have no idea what the standard turbo is even called :mosking:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Heavy duty turbo kit (studs & nuts) installed by Nizpro during my last service:

$515

Hasn't come loose since.

:sungum:

That's an expensive can of locktight lol

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...