Ben Moras Member 30 Member For: 15y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/11 06:43 AM Posted 31/10/11 06:43 AM Hi guys,I finally got a chance to go and see spiro at autotech. My F6 is booked in tomorrow for its first tune. I am very excited to see the stock rwkw and the final result.I am getting x3 tune,high flow cat, dump pipe. Also for saftey herrod pipping.I will post some pics and the result tomorrow.Ben
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/11 07:20 AM Posted 31/10/11 07:20 AM well done mate.. u will see 300rwks easy as mate.. spiro will look after u to mate. he is one of the best.. :sungum:
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 31/10/11 07:59 AM Posted 31/10/11 07:59 AM Good stuff mate. You'll love it
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 31/10/11 09:04 AM Posted 31/10/11 09:04 AM Good work matePost a pic of your car to . I want to see your rims
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 31/10/11 09:09 AM Posted 31/10/11 09:09 AM With stupid.
Ben Moras Member 30 Member For: 15y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/11 09:20 AM Author Posted 31/10/11 09:20 AM thanks guys, trying to post pic now but keeps asking for url? any idea? I am using a mac
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/10/11 09:22 AM Posted 31/10/11 09:22 AM Upload images into photobucket then use that link.
Ben Moras Member 30 Member For: 15y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/11 09:32 AM Author Posted 31/10/11 09:32 AM pics attached
Ben Moras Member 30 Member For: 15y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/11 09:45 AM Author Posted 31/10/11 09:45 AM another
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 31/10/11 09:47 AM Posted 31/10/11 09:47 AM mate. love the wheel's. I just got a chubby..lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now