MY ROD GOT OUT Member 434 Member For: 16y 26d Posted 23/10/11 11:51 PM Posted 23/10/11 11:51 PM ok, is there an outright leader of pad to suit dba4000's that brakes well, isn't dusty and has NO break squeal?? I've done all the searches etc and haven't found a final solution. I currently have bendix ultimates and they brake great but are dusty as and squeal like nothing else!!(car is a daily driver) I'm hoping we can get this pinned so it never has to be asked again .
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 24/10/11 12:05 AM Posted 24/10/11 12:05 AM Im still waiting for my Bendix SRT's. Couldnt find any feedback about them so thought ill just give em a day in court.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 24/10/11 12:57 AM Posted 24/10/11 12:57 AM I used PBR pads. They're not very dusty and don't squeel. I found they do wear rotors a little quickly if you use them hard but bite very well after they're warmed up.
young 01 Member 28 Member For: 16y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 24/10/11 01:01 AM Posted 24/10/11 01:01 AM As mentioned on other posts I have Race Brake street pads on DBA4000 T3 Trac Spec rotors and they have been great. Very little dust, quiet (couple of squeals in reverse and that is all), and stop great. Plus they appear to be easy on the rotors.
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 2m 25d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/11 01:19 AM Posted 24/10/11 01:19 AM What callipers do you have?The ultimates arent recommended for slotted rotors.If you have the PBR BF callipers then the DS Performance pads are good and well priced.The key to eliminating the noise is cleaning up all surfaces for corrosion as well as copper grease on the back of the pads.For the 4 piston Brembos, the Remsa pad's will need your needs very well.
MY ROD GOT OUT Member 434 Member For: 16y 26d Posted 24/10/11 03:22 AM Author Posted 24/10/11 03:22 AM I have the standard calipers that come on a bf xr6t..... Where do u get the ferodo gear?
tim85 Member 56 Member For: 16y 1m 28d Posted 25/10/11 02:43 AM Posted 25/10/11 02:43 AM I got brand new slotted DBA4000 rotors on the front with Remsa pads which have the shim on the back and I still get alot of squeal
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 2m 25d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/11 05:05 AM Posted 25/10/11 05:05 AM Race Brakes Sydney $150 for the set...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/10/11 07:33 AM Posted 25/10/11 07:33 AM Remsa's where its at. Have not had any squeal issues with mine??
Fordoldboy New Member 13 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 26/10/11 03:34 AM Posted 26/10/11 03:34 AM I just fitted DBA4000 wiper rotors and Hawk Ceramic to six pot Brembos. Very little dust if any and no squeaking. It used to be very annoying before especially in shopping centre car parks. Next time they need replacing, I won't even bother looking at alternatives.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now