Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

wheels looks sweet dan, looks 100 times better now.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think for what you pay for Achillis there a good tyre for the money. I found the Dunlops just as noisy as those on the freeway. Best value tyre on the market I say.

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

thanks trent. tires arent bad pazzo, nitto's are just as noisy in 19's. I don't care, I either have radio or tunes cranking, or windows down and on boost/dosing.

  • Like 2
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Black wheel nuts are on, and so are the rear centre caps.

img8078p.jpg

img8079a.jpg

img8081n.jpg

img8084k.jpg

img8088p.jpg

img8094g.jpg

img8097x.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted (edited)

thanks jimmi, will probably look at nitto's when these are worn. just took an angle grinder to the bit in the middle that pushed them out until I had enough clearance to get them back in pazzo.

Edited by TRA1NR
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

I had to cut into the thread though so It may be an issue later on, will find out I guess!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 11d
Posted

Nah a little bit of thread won't hurt mate, I went to a driveline shop to see if it was safe to do mine and he said its only a matter of having enough thread to do up that nut. He said I could take like 10mm off that bolt and still have no dramas, as long as you tidy up the end and don't ruin the thread so the bolt will still come off (not that I'm gonna take that much off lol).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...