Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 06/02/08 08:19 AM Posted 06/02/08 08:19 AM why notI'd like to second that motion .
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/02/08 09:59 AM Posted 14/02/08 09:59 AM that's a broken arm and wristWhen's the next cruise Mr Cruise Controller?Looking to eat some miles.
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/02/08 10:00 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:00 AM 6 weeks for me
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/02/08 10:04 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:04 AM I'll take you for a spin in a slow car if you like.
xr6turbo8u Member 31 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: SA Posted 14/02/08 10:19 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:19 AM anyone going to the whyalla car show,
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/02/08 10:25 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:25 AM When's the car show on?I know that there's 1/8 mile drags on the 8th and 9th of March in Whyalla and a number may be going up there.
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/02/08 10:27 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:27 AM I'll take you for a spin in a slow car if you like. I can't hold on,and I hear you have been having lessons in homosexuality
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/02/08 10:32 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:32 AM I only rode in voy's car. ..but he did a good job of fastening your seat belts ................I'll be gentle.........sure you won't ride in the death seat?
xr6turbo8u Member 31 Member For: 18y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: SA Posted 14/02/08 10:36 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:36 AM whyalla car show this saturday
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/02/08 10:40 AM Posted 14/02/08 10:40 AM Are you from Steel City?All American Day is on on Sunday in Adelaide too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now