Sa Members

animalxr6t

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

hey guys adelaide resident f*ck all happens in ade but that's cool dont see many of u blokes around on the streets any one local to eliz or munno para :stupid:

• Member For: 16y 7m 12d
hey guys adelaide resident f*ck all happens in ade but that's cool dont see many of u blokes around on the streets any one local to eliz or munno para :spoton:
im out munno para way. yer your right about fck all to do in s.a in the way of car things kpm has ford dyno days/ track days, as posted. and the fordfans crew have a cruise about once a mth or so that is tops.

• Member For: 15y 11m 12d

Im out at two wells, but I cruise elizabeth most night on the way home from work, and I frequently around munno's.

Stock BLUEPRINT XR6T with lumpy cat back.

Numberplate - xbi 010

Did some one say piss up at toxicf6 this sunday for long weekend?

• Gold Donating Members

yo blokes the kpm thing looks sweet but iant in much of contention my t is basically stock so bit boring mind u ive only had it a month traded a shiloutte au2 xr8 miss my v8 sound hey gloo what u done to your t and where u go to get them done

Edited by hopkianz

• Member For: 15y 11m 12d

Growler CAI and some lumpy cat back that came one the car when I got it. So, yeah she stock as a rock. Will get injectors fuel pump and valve springs and a custom tune one zorst is on a good to go.

Got full system going on thuesdsay I hope. Having issues with my guy, wont sell me a 3.5" split dump, says his supplier dont have them.

Probably to go KPM for the mods, they are pricey but not many people are willing to work with them and if I ask to many question they get confused and it really shows they dont know what the fck they talking about.

I was going to ring KPM and try and sort out a deal, maby get a custom package but they are like 2000 dollars for an exhaust. give it 6 weeks I should have it all done, I hope.

KPM if you read this, you want to work me a deal?

• Gold Donating Members

dude dont know if your up 4 but iam eyeballin a x-force 3.5inch polished system inc cat and 4inch dump for $1599.00 on bay buy it now I reckn it ant to bad bolt up diy style

• Member For: 16y 7m 12d

I run the same set up sounds sweet I think. dont no about diy fitting 3.5" is a bit of a *beep* its that big its a bit of fcking around to make sure it dont hit on any thing

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 18y 4m 13d
Growler CAI and some lumpy cat back that came one the car when I got it. So, yeah she stock as a rock. Will get injectors fuel pump and valve springs and a custom tune one zorst is on a good to go.

Got full system going on thuesdsay I hope. Having issues with my guy, wont sell me a 3.5" split dump, says his supplier dont have them.

Probably to go KPM for the mods, they are pricey but not many people are willing to work with them and if I ask to many question they get confused and it really shows they dont know what the fck they talking about.

I was going to ring KPM and try and sort out a deal, maby get a custom package but they are like 2000 dollars for an exhaust. give it 6 weeks I should have it all done, I hope.

KPM if you read this, you want to work me a deal?

how much power you after? the stock system is good for almost 300rwkw with just a cat change,if it's sound your after the centre muffler removal is cheap and effective

• Gold Donating Members

yeh ive heard about the centre removal iam chasing 300rwkw no more wife drives it most of time hey toxic I seen u today heaslip rd 3;25 ish mad vehicle are they real slits in the bonnet how do u feel th x force jobby is seems like good value for money did u fit urs if not who did