BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 04/07/15 10:40 AM Posted 04/07/15 10:40 AM (edited) 'kenoath it's coldwas gunna go down to town tonight but stuff that-----------Barra meet next Saturday 7:30 at Gepps XCoz Andy, Maz & Rob will NOT remember to post it here.....Gunna go to this one but not going th the playground after the cruise - that's for sure Edited 04/07/15 10:40 AM by BenDoCo
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 04/07/15 10:41 AM Posted 04/07/15 10:41 AM I never go to the playground, it always gets a bit crazy out there
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/07/15 10:54 AM Posted 04/07/15 10:54 AM Play ground?
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 04/07/15 10:55 AM Posted 04/07/15 10:55 AM (edited) Yeah.............but I'm gunna make sure that John with his 440kw VL comes as well so may convince him to hit the pad (<-- someones backyard ) or maybe even Edenb.....Will be good to catch up with some of the members that I very rarely see Edited 04/07/15 10:56 AM by BenDoCo
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/07/15 08:51 AM Posted 05/07/15 08:51 AM Exactly. Got a bloke pretty keen looking tomorrow after I finish work. Fingers crossedannnnnd?????is it sold?
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 20d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/15 08:55 AM Posted 05/07/15 08:55 AM Yes no haha hes getting confirmation from his misses pick it up tomorro if they do.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 05/07/15 09:01 AM Posted 05/07/15 09:01 AM "Conformation from his mrs"Farken lol....... I remember those days
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 20d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/15 09:41 AM Posted 05/07/15 09:41 AM Hahah yeah well I think if she says no hes gonna be shattered. He liked it aloy and knows its good value for money
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 20d Gender: Male Posted 06/07/15 01:47 AM Posted 06/07/15 01:47 AM Only I can have a sale rejected by the person's misses. f*ck my life
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/07/15 01:52 AM Posted 06/07/15 01:52 AM f*ckn lol Swop u a 180sx drift car for it ? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now