Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/11/14 01:58 AM Posted 22/11/14 01:58 AM the new nittos hook up pretty well in the wet. very smooth.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/11/14 07:23 AM Posted 22/11/14 07:23 AM $125 each ... cheap so I grabbed a coupleGoodride 265/35/18From a local bloke at Greenwith that has a deal with the supplier for his drag/race/drift carYou may know him Fluff -- Ben. Has a very nice looking R33http://goodridetire.com/en/high-performance-tires/391-sport-rs
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/11/14 10:07 AM Posted 22/11/14 10:07 AM (edited) Ben Crawford?Wait...he drives a 180 thoughSil80 sorry Edited 22/11/14 10:10 AM by Spyathe
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 22/11/14 10:09 AM Posted 22/11/14 10:09 AM we have a winner.yep Spy......that's himwhat's the scoop on 'im?
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/11/14 10:12 AM Posted 22/11/14 10:12 AM Wouldn't have a clue mate, only met him once a few years back, works at sinergy motorsports.f*ckin sweet rig though. Got skills too 1
Bekah New Member 5 Member For: 11y 10m 15d Posted 24/11/14 05:45 AM Posted 24/11/14 05:45 AM Hey carnts
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/14 05:59 AM Posted 24/11/14 05:59 AM Nice pootrol bekkah 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 24/11/14 07:28 AM Posted 24/11/14 07:28 AM lolreply to my txt ya rude carnt ^^oh andGood work today mate............great job where's the ass licking gif ????bahahahaha
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/14 08:00 AM Posted 24/11/14 08:00 AM Yeh yeh iam getting there I have to deal with lots of txt's every day so sometimes ill read them then "plan" on getting back to them after Sometimes I forget
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 24/11/14 10:55 AM Posted 24/11/14 10:55 AM you need a secretaryI'll do it for 50K a year....................I will warn you now though that the reply to every txt and email that you get will be 'Yes'coz that's the sort of guy I am - heheScroll up and have a quick look at those tyres for me please.......will they be OK on a Dyno?-------------------On another noteLooking at heading down to the Mt Compass Tavern this Sunday Arvo.Who's in?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now